PostOutdated~~[Gmod Hack Loader]~~

Posts 106–119 of 119 · Page 8 of 8
I know, as I checked the file before hand, it's all about safety.
not working?
Quote Originally Posted by makee View Post
not working?
nope. why is this even here if it doesnt work?
Because nobody has reported it patched or detected.
Is it possible to add a small teleport hack to this? Like teleport forward about 10 units?

Quote Originally Posted by HueJass View Post
nope. why is this even here if it doesnt work?
It still works for me
Quote Originally Posted by ThatBenderGuy View Post
Is it possible to add a small teleport hack to this? Like teleport forward about 10 units?



It still works for me
Nope. Just use host_framerate for speedhacks
Quote Originally Posted by wisezombieking View Post
Nope. Just use host_framerate for speedhacks
A++ bump 9000/10
For me I do everything as said but when I hit INJECT go back to GMOD I dont get any menu, not even in-game. Tried all the buttons like Page-up, N, B, Inster... nothing seems to work. anyone can help me ?
https:// anubis.iseclab .org /?action=result&task_id=1b784cfbc748dfae439ed3825a2 3eafaf&format=html

Take this results for what you will. It creates a process called DW20.exe (This a name for a process that has to deal with microsoft office) and modifies this registry HKU\​S-1-5-21-842925246-1425521274-308236825-500\​Software\​Microsoft\​Windows\​CurrentVersion\ ​Explorer\​Shell Folder (Which modifies the Appdata folder, common place for infections to set up a base). Take what you will.
This is going to be detected, just get Mythiks lua file and play on servers with sv_allowcslua 1 a lot of darkRP servers have this, don't get an injector and risk getting VAC banned.
vac = doesnt work in gmod, only baconbot and gmcl_deco is detected
Whoah, I left mpgh for a few months.... I didn't realize this was so popular. I honestly do not know if this works anymore, and would rather not test, just to be safe. I might create another one, just because I currently have nothing better to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, the loader was written in Visual Basic. Also, how the fuck did you get that...? o_O I really don't care, I would just like to know how you got that.
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
Whoah, I left mpgh for a few months.... I didn't realize this was so popular. I honestly do not know if this works anymore, and would rather not test, just to be safe. I might create another one, just because I currently have nothing better to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



First off, the loader was written in Visual Basic. Also, how the fuck did you get that...? o_O I really don't care, I would just like to know how you got that.
Since it seems you wish this to be closed, so it shall.
If you want it opened, please feel free to PM me.
Posts 106–119 of 119 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us