WTSDayZ Keys $2

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Keys $2
Selling Arma II OA CD Keys for $3 each. These CD keys have been sitting in my SQL database for over 3 months now so the players are most likely inactive hence the $3 price.

Add me on Skype if you're interested
Vouch copy?
He gave me vouch copy already xCyberxx.

+1 this guy is great and i'm sure he's legit seller. He gave me vouch copy within 5 minutes of conversation! Fast, easy and helpful! BigVOUCH for him! I'm sure you can buy from him without any fear of being scammed or something like that! Good luck!
Just new to this Forum but I can vouch that this is legit, I received a key off him thanks. he was very helpful also because at the start I had a russian serial key which was fixed quickly thanks once again and highly recommend.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us