WTBRunescape GP

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape GP
I'm on the market for some RS GP. Offer your price per million and how much you have available. I'm not giving any offers, pick your price and I'll decide if I'll take it.

Likely I'm only buying about $10-20 worth, we will be using a middleman (@Ravallo if available because I know him at least) for the trade.

I'll send my Skype if/when we decide to do the trade.
Maybe interested in prepaid 30 days for runescape ? 9$
If You're interested pm me on skype - timecards.game
I'm selling 140m for 45$ interested?
Quote Originally Posted by ReddRumm View Post
I'm selling 140m for 45$ interested?
How much would you give me for $20?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?