I CANT PLAY AVA ANY MORE WHY BECOUCE WHEN I RE INTAL AVA IS SAYS SOMTHING
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I CANT PLAY AVA ANY MORE WHY BECOUCE WHEN I RE INTAL AVA IS SAYS SOMTHING
IT SAYS UNINSTAL BECAUSE IT HAVE A PROBLEM AVA AND WHEN I INTAL IT AGAIN AND AGAIN IT SAYS THE SAME I DONT KNOW WHATS THAT BUT I WANT TO PLAY WHAT CAN I DO
1.Capslock stuck?
2.Learn to write...
3.Ask aeria...
mjm ok perfect man
---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------
I am here Asking for help not here for stuped people that always have to criticate about others
Try to download AVA from Steam
maybe you have bann
Originally Posted by Josean17
IT SAYS UNINSTAL BECAUSE IT HAVE A PROBLEM AVA AND WHEN I INTAL IT AGAIN AND AGAIN IT SAYS THE SAME I DONT KNOW WHATS THAT BUT I WANT TO PLAY WHAT CAN I DO
---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------
Originally Posted by Josean17
IT SAYS UNINSTAL BECAUSE IT HAVE A PROBLEM AVA AND WHEN I INTAL IT AGAIN AND AGAIN IT SAYS THE SAME I DONT KNOW WHATS THAT BUT I WANT TO PLAY WHAT CAN I DO
OMG you are from United States and you can´t write?! Oh please for god sake...
Lol, guys, stop these useless posts.. Just tell us what kind of problem or what kind of error message is appearing like some code stuff or something hope you understand what I'm typing here. (:
As ledimiku said, you could been banned too, check what message you get when you try to start. By the way find folder c:\aeriagames\ava and try to start with NMZlauncher. If nothing works try to format your PC.