I am downloading Fate/Zero S1 at the moment and wanted to get some input about how people who watched it liked it.
So yeah, post below
It's really good, liked fate stay night better.
Originally Posted by Color
It's really good, liked fate stay night better.
People die when they are killed?
Originally Posted by Empire
People die when they are killed?
Words of wisdom.
Originally Posted by Color
It's really good, liked fate stay night better.
Nooooo how could you?
FSN was pathetic compared to F/Z.
Originally Posted by Genesis
Nooooo how could you?
FSN was pathetic compared to F/Z.
FSN wasn't very good, but its also the weakest of the Fate series..
Originally Posted by Genesis
Nooooo how could you?
FSN was pathetic compared to F/Z.
Bcuz I can.
I watched a few episodes, didn't find it entertaining.
guys fate/zero is fken awsome... i really enjoyed it the plot the chracters and anmation and yuki kajiura its sick... you cant get much better then that....