PostPatchedForeverRed D3D D187

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
ForeverRed D3D D187
Hi.

ForeverRed D3D D187

My new version of hack for D187.

ScreenShot



How to use?

  • Download Injector;
  • Select dll file;
  • Process "TheRaw.exe"
  • Start Game.
  • Done!



Virus Scans:

[05/22ⓘ] && [7 / 45ⓘ]

Credits:

@Flengo
@luizimloko
@We11
@luccss
@BACKD00R
@dreek1
@6ixth


Approve Attachments??

@Flengo
@Bernard
@BACKD00R
@Liz
@Hero
@Nico
@Dave84311

If you like it, Press Thank!
ForeverRedD3D_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 277 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Looks alright.

#Approved
Thx a lot.
hi man, you're my idol I only work when you create the hack, I would like to make a request if esposible.
I'm looking for something to pass through the walls or you can do a super jump.
I hope you can create
greetings.
BRO ANY NO RECOIL FOR DLL?
Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Nice job.
Thx a lot.
What injector must i use?
Winject is detectet
Extrem inject is detectet
and with perx it said Error when injecting dll why?
Only then i selectet TheRaw.exe he said this lol why?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

So i have fix it but this hack sucks it is very bad sry :/
so what injector did u end up using lol
dll injecting but hack detecting :s
konu kilit çalışmıyor
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?