Loading Map Files...Failed!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Loading Map Files...Failed!
-EDIT-

Problem was only temporary.
Have you tried to log in through the web browser? Deleting and re-installing Le Bot... or whatever you use? Complaining to AE that your botting client doesn't allow your character to work? Maybe have a different account log into the trainer to test it?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Have you tried to log in through the web browser? Deleting and re-installing Le Bot... or whatever you use? Complaining to AE that your botting client doesn't allow your character to work? Maybe have a different account log into the trainer to test it?
Haha as I edited in the post, it has fixed itself now for some reason xD
I was having the same problems with my web browser, and it was across all accounts.
I have no idea why it happened, but all I care about is that it's fixed now ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Haha as I edited in the post, it has fixed itself now for some reason xD
I was having the same problems with my web browser, and it was across all accounts.
I have no idea why it happened, but all I care about is that it's fixed now ^_^
Go on facebook I got something to show you that might interest you
What was the specific problem Oliboli? Maybe if we ever encounter it again, we can ask you for directions on how you "fixed" it... Haha xD
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
What was the specific problem Oliboli? Maybe if we ever encounter it again, we can ask you for directions on how you "fixed" it... Haha xD
Haha I didn't fix it xD
It seems like a temporary thing which effects many people. It was an error where, whenever you tried to join a different map, the loading screen would say "Loading Map Files...Failed!". I tried clearing my cache and then it was just a blank white screen. But then after half an hour or so, I went on again and it worked
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Haha I didn't fix it xD
It seems like a temporary thing which effects many people. It was an error where, whenever you tried to join a different map, the loading screen would say "Loading Map Files...Failed!". I tried clearing my cache and then it was just a blank white screen. But then after half an hour or so, I went on again and it worked
Ah okay, good to know anyways
Problem solved.
/closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?