TalkingLooking for a good Warrior Guide

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a good Warrior Guide
as in a guide that shows or describes the play style of Warriors. I am coming from a recently deceased 6/8 rogue (DAMN YOU ORYX) and would like to play a warrior as it has more def while giving that same adrenaline rush. But I am inexperienced with warrior which is why I am asking if you (the mpgh community) know of any good guides. Thanks
PRESS SPACE TO WIN.

btw just buy veng archon para def and ghelm and go run sprites>UL&AB>>>ORYX and etc and grab your guaranteed pots.
Shhh dont tell anyone but warior have biggest DPS in game and its IMBA!!!!
9100 DPS to oryx(60 def) buffed by pally+berserk with dblade(sure maxed) VS the same buffed archer with dbow 5100 DPS
Dblade + jughelm + spacebar = profit
The only guide you need is to play the game with any class you wish to be good at. Everything is gained via experience.
I have to agree with silentWizz. The playstyle is MUCH different than a rogue considering the weapon range and whatnot.
This video is kind of old, but it gives you the general idea of how warriors are played.

Just check the wiki's and youtube, Pretty much your only hope for a real "Guide"

Anyways I think this is the wrong section.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?