Momentary Lag Switch
Hello,
Here is a request that is not too hard. It is basically an external "LagSwitch".
So, the only feature it may have is a hotkey that disconnects the current machine's network access and reconnects later, with a timeout of 3-5 seconds. I know it is possible since I just had a few internet issues lately and seems to be able to walk by people and shoot them and once the game syncs up, kills them. It's like travelling in time from someone's else perspective.
P.S.: I have a strategy of staying in a cover, not too far from the enemy and then disconnect my network. Run behind him shoot him 2-4 times and melee him. then I reconnect to the network. Takes 1-3 seconds to sync up and it's like nothing happened. They will just think I lagged really bad.
Thanks in advance.
Here is a request that is not too hard. It is basically an external "LagSwitch".
So, the only feature it may have is a hotkey that disconnects the current machine's network access and reconnects later, with a timeout of 3-5 seconds. I know it is possible since I just had a few internet issues lately and seems to be able to walk by people and shoot them and once the game syncs up, kills them. It's like travelling in time from someone's else perspective.
P.S.: I have a strategy of staying in a cover, not too far from the enemy and then disconnect my network. Run behind him shoot him 2-4 times and melee him. then I reconnect to the network. Takes 1-3 seconds to sync up and it's like nothing happened. They will just think I lagged really bad.
Thanks in advance.

