Request PlusOps BO2 Trainers/Hacks

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
Title: Zombie trainer

Purpose: I am making tutorial videos and it's really conveniant to use hacks instead of making 10 rounds just to show where an item appears. I plan on playing on a hacked version with Origins even though I have the steam game, otherwise I'll be banned since I want to use it for a long period of time.
Design: Classic Windows with a preference in Black

Other: I'd like noclip, notarget, godmod, money, give weapon, ammo, timscale, pass round and the possibility to remove HUD (command "cg_draw2d")
Tittle: T6Z
Purpose: Fun/For money in zombies
Design:Classic windows
Other:for latest version of zombies
Tittle: zombie trainer
Purpose: for fun
Design:i don't care
Other: i wish with god mode not unlimted health
Title: aimbot
Purpose: fun
Design: classic
Other: just simple aimbot, maybe smooth
Tittle: xbox360 bo2 zombie hacks
Purpose: to have fun and help me complete easter eggs
Design: classic (if possibly can you make the program for a mac)
Other: all mods such as infinite ammo, g mode, max money, free cam, round skip and super speed
mod menu
fun
classic
ps3
i would really like to have it so me and my friends could have fun with it thanks
Title : BO2 Zombie Multiplayer/Solo
Purpose : Fun for everyone that join in the party. Be it public or private room.
Design : Classic
Other : For the latest BO2 Zombie .inclusive of Rapid Fire/Unlimited Ammo/God mode/Money
trainer and hacks for black ops 2 pc multiplayer PLEASE!!!
Quote Originally Posted by KarlsArmy View Post
trainer and hacks for black ops 2 pc multiplayer PLEASE!!!
Did you even read the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Request form:
Code:
Code:
Title: 'Name of the Hack/Tool'
Purpose: 'What it will be used for'
Design: 'Classic or Own Made' (You may give images)
Other: 'something you want to add'
Title: Camo Unlocker for non-steam (PlusOps2)
Purpose: Fun
Design: does not matter.
Other: i really couldnt find a working Camo unlocker for PlusOps2, it would be nice if someone make a good trainer
mod menu zombies fun classic xbx 360
Title: No Recoil (Zombies PlusOps/PlusMaster 2)
Purpose: So that my chances of missing is lesser when I have over 400 ping
Design: Classic
Other: Please make it so that I can use it even if I'm not the host.
Title: 'Wall Hack'
Purpose: 'Lesson some people'
Design: 'Classic'
Other: 'I want to have some fun.'
Title:ESP & Aimbot
Purpose:Level up and camos
Design:Classic
Other:Just a basic aimbot that aims for head and a normal wallhack.
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?