Getting past Anti-Debugger

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Getting past Anti-Debugger
Ok, I have faith that someone here might know something about actual hacking and not "omg lewk nuw hck 2 dwnload *clicky* *clicky*."
Anyway, How would you go about getting past gmod's anti-debugger so i could use something along the lines of ollydbg or CE's Debugger.
-snip-


12345
phantom + strongod
file -> open hl2.exe
f9
Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
phantom + strongod
file -> open hl2.exe
f9
Thanks wuat.
Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
phantom + strongod
file -> open hl2.exe
f9
Could you explain that a bit more?
Quote Originally Posted by jjhend View Post
Could you explain that a bit more?
Not much to explain.
he gave you pretty clear instructions.
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
Not much to explain.
he gave you pretty clear instructions.
I havn't heard of phantom + strongod before. Thats why I was hoping for a better explanation.

EDIT: Makes sense now, Thanks Wuat.
Quote Originally Posted by jjhend View Post
I havn't heard of phantom + strongod before. Thats why I was hoping for a better explanation.

EDIT: Makes sense now, Thanks Wuat.
they are addons for flash player
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us