Cool[Release]FarCry 2 Hack!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]FarCry 2 Hack!
Well somebody requested a FarCry 2 hack so I started one and well... Now I'm bored with it so I guess I'll release this extremely simple FarCry 2 Hack.

Instructions

  1. Start the hack
  2. Run FarCry2
  3. Press one of the hotkeys for the corresponding hack


This hack contains only three extremely simple things.
  1. Infinite Ammunition of all guns
  2. Infinite Throwing Items (Grenades, Moltovs)
  3. Infinite Health Packs (The needle to gain health I can't remember the actual name)


It just looks like this:

ALSO BEING RELEASED BY JAYRAY ON THE WORLD OF GAME HACKING!

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/e...634-1250207018




Don't forget to thank if you use it.
Fracry Hacks V2.rarattachment deleted · 524 downloads before removal
crashes my game when i use hotkeys
Im getting the same problem as above ^



using windows xp
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us