OMG I WON !!!

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Congrats you luck bastard.
Congratulations mate.
Gratz Baby and w8ing to win alll BM isa
Quote Originally Posted by Dream Big View Post
Congratulations, I want golden kukri but I'll never win it when it does go live in CFNA
that was on cf na
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
that was on cf na
Yeah I realized that, for some reason I thought the patch was tomorrow and then assumed it was CFEU.
Quote Originally Posted by Dream Big View Post
Yeah I realized that, for some reason I thought the patch was tomorrow and then assumed it was CFEU.
Its semi europe
Congratz Guys
Gratzzz )) it look nice )
Congratulations!
hey can i buy ur acc?
nice win .
congrats. /msg2short
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?