CoolAuto Quick scope!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Auto Quick scope!!
hey guys.today i bought a x7,a gaming mouse that supports macros.
I had some problems quickscoping cuz the mouse was 2 big for my hand.
I had the idea to create a script that allowed me to quickscope very fast.
And i did it!!(after 2 hours testing it IN GAME)
Here's how it works.
U press a mouse button,it quickscopes very fast,switches to pistol in 4 miliseconds(pretty fast),shoots the pistol 1 time and changes back to the sniper VERY FAST!!!

It's pretty awsome!!!
Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
hey guys.today i bought a x7,a gaming mouse that supports macros.
I had some problems quickscoping cuz the mouse was 2 big for my hand.
I had the idea to create a script that allowed me to quickscope very fast.
And i did it!!(after 2 hours testing it IN GAME)
Here's how it works.
U press a mouse button,it quickscopes very fast,switches to pistol in 4 miliseconds(pretty fast),shoots the pistol 1 time and changes back to the sniper VERY FAST!!!

It's pretty awsome!!!
i already know that
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


i already know that
but the versions i saw were for cs and mw3 and wasn't working properly.this was made thinking on cf...
Mind 2 share with us
to be honest i have never heard of that
Quote Originally Posted by SilentButDeadly View Post
to be honest i have never heard of that
of what?just a gaming mouse that supports macros and u can costumize them...
HOw do you set the macro up?
thanks for sharing .
Well I have the same mouse mind giving out more information ?
Quote Originally Posted by ahmedtc View Post
Well I have the same mouse mind giving out more information ?
Ehh idk try to figure it out by ur self
I have a Razer ouroboros, pretty cool.

Mouse button 5 = 1tap
Mouse button 6 = Quickscope
Mouse button 7 = dpi reduce
Mouse button 8 = dpi increase
Mousebutton 4 & 3 are my babies though.
4 Does a 360 in about .5 of a second and then aims back to where you where aiming and shoots 1 bullet.
3 is pretty much the same except a 180 instead.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us