[Request]Bypass

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
Benim MSN adressim : burak_177@hotmail.com

Cok sogul kardes!
WANT BYPASS?
Send me 2 WMZ, my purse: Z189379939092
LOL i dont give money for bypass!
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
LOL i dont give money for bypass!
IF u dont give then u dont get! so dude keep waiting maybe after 80 years there will be someone that goan give u it.....Ok so u got 79 days and 10 hours more to go...
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
LOL i dont give money for bypass!
IF u dont give then u dont get! so dude keep waiting maybe after 80 years there will be someone that goan give u it.....Ok so u got 79years , 364 days and 10 hours more to go...
I will get one!
Is there only anyone who can give me a private bypass. I wont post it here on forum like other nubs i only want it use myself!
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
Is there only anyone who can give me a private bypass. I wont post it here on forum like other nubs i only want it use myself!
i have heard this somewhere...hmm...
PLss guys i had a bypass but then a nub post it on forum and so it get dedected. So i only want a private bypass which i only use myself!
BurakG bunlarla fazla tartisma kardes bunlarin hepsi gerzek hepsi anasi sikişimis adamlar islama küfür ediyolar bunlarin hepsinin anasini sikim benonun bunun cocukları bushunda amına koyum sizinde



Dave I would create goals in your mother's pussy and play soccer there day and night.OK
Quote Originally Posted by Anywhere View Post
BurakG bunlarla fazla tartisma kardes bunlarin hepsi gerzek hepsi anasi sikişimis adamlar islama küfür ediyolar bunlarin hepsinin anasini sikim benonun bunun cocukları bushunda amına koyum sizinde



Dave I would create goals in your mother's pussy and play soccer there day and night.OK
interesting...i know somethin even more interesting...i can tell ur future...

PS: it isnt a gd one...
Evet biliyorum ama ne yapalim onlarda var ama bize vermiyorlar.

So plsss give me a bypass!
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
Why don'y you both stop being noobs and get off your arses and make your own UCE's?

Instead you choose to sit there calling people because of your incompetence. Pissing noobs!!
If you guys just force everyone to make their own stuff...what's the point of this forum?

PS: ........Show me a good tutorial and I'll be glad to make my own.
Bypass
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
I searched very long for a good bypass but i didnt find one. So if anyone would be very helpful and can give me a bypass!

sry for my bad english!
I have got a bypass.. but i will not give u for ur own good...

The bypass is shit xD u cant even get in game ur banned for 0 seconds

So sorry dude...

I'm looking for bypass 2, if i found one ill let u know
THX Man i ope anyone will give me one!
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us