ExclamationPatchedT6M Matchmaking Modification !

Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by batman1990 View Post
many people lose cantact with host while loading ,why???
Why do you think it has not been released by operation2 or 4d1?
Now, it would be awesome if you made the theater work!
It's easy just select a gametype and wait till youre conected to someone
nat Open, tried TDM, domination and free for all, found nothing. I've set preferences to max ping and nothing, am i doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by sasothebest555123 View Post
nat Open, tried TDM, domination and free for all, found nothing. I've set preferences to max ping and nothing, am i doing something wrong?
No. You aren't. I have same problem .
i managed to find games, infact im finding them every second now, the thing i wanted to ask is, is matchmaking working for zombies too?
Quote Originally Posted by sasothebest555123 View Post
i managed to find games, infact im finding them every second now, the thing i wanted to ask is, is matchmaking working for zombies too?
Yep.
lol nice post
but when u use those dlls the game just dont start why is that ? any help ?
When I first tried it worked perfectly, but now whenever I try to start a game noting happens.
I tried to start it as administrator,run it in Win XP compatibility mode,deleting hardware_mp.chp with no luck.
But when I try to replace libnp.dll and steam_api.dll with 4D1 version it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Blazzx View Post
When I first tried it worked perfectly, but now whenever I try to start a game noting happens.
I tried to start it as administrator,run it in Win XP compatibility mode,deleting hardware_mp.chp with no luck.
But when I try to replace libnp.dll and steam_api.dll with 4D1 version it works.
can u send me da link where do u download it ? plz ty for reply
Quote Originally Posted by Blazzx View Post
When I first tried it worked perfectly, but now whenever I try to start a game noting happens.
I tried to start it as administrator,run it in Win XP compatibility mode,deleting hardware_mp.chp with no luck.
But when I try to replace libnp.dll and steam_api.dll with 4D1 version it works.
...banned?
When I try to log in with my brothers account it works O_o
I haven't been banned from 4D1...

Quote Originally Posted by Duvidas View Post
can u send me da link where do u download it ? plz ty for reply
Original files from my Steam+DLC and crack from Teknogods forum
NOW ITS NOT WORKING !!
GAME WONT START
I do not know why that will not work
Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?