PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 16–30 of 519 · Page 2 of 35
Can someone give me script with santa and gold mask?
okey so do i need anything to inject it or do i just press insert in the game menu?

thx for the answer btw[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

its in the example script file you got when you downloaded it
i mean how i get it works because i inject it and press f11 and nothing happend O_O where should i add the santa gold mask script example too?.
what program do you use to inject ?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

what program did you use to inject ?
No Inject juste place script.lua in your game folder ans press INSERT in game

Ask me for deferent script, i could make it
check you messages. i have pm you.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2

I placed it there, started the game pressed insert in the game menu. nothing worked :S
doesnt work anymore. injected it with everything.
Quote Originally Posted by fakefakefakez View Post
doesnt work anymore. injected it with everything.
You don't inject it with anything. You drop the two files into the steamapps/common/payday 2 folder and press insert in game. I just tried it and it works.
Holy shit. I just figured out what " managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 1000, true, i )" means. The 1000 means the amount of loot drop cards simulated. Like I did one mission and now I have 286 million dollars and a metric assload of mask items.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
I'm pretty sure that you should have 3 items.. iphlpapi.dll, script.lua and a folder called xml..
I didn't have an XML file from the download in the op. Just the dll and the .lua file.
Edit: IN REPLY TO mostlyghostly

Can you post the code? And do I just paste that into script.lua after?
I'm pretty sure that you should have 3 items.. iphlpapi.dll, script.lua and a folder called xml..

I can confirm that the LUA hack does work... As long as its full release code then it DOES work.

Disable taser effect
Code:
PlayerMovement.tased = function(self) return false end
Increase throw distance of all bags (adjust 1.5x as needed... 100 is just stupid)
Code:
local car_arr = {
	'being', 
	'mega_heavy', 
	'heavy', 
	'medium',
	'light',
	'coke_light'
}

for i, name in ipairs(car_arr) do
	tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].throw_distance_multiplier = 1.5
end
Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
I'm pretty sure that you should have 3 items.. iphlpapi.dll, script.lua and a folder called xml..

I can confirm that the LUA hack does work... As long as its full release code then it DOES work.

Disable taser effect
Code:
PlayerMovement.tased = function(self) return false end
Increase throw distance of all bags (adjust 1.5x as needed... 100 is just stupid)
Code:
local car_arr = {
	'being', 
	'mega_heavy', 
	'heavy', 
	'medium',
	'light',
	'coke_light'
}

for i, name in ipairs(car_arr) do
	tweak_data.carry.types[ name ].throw_distance_multiplier = 1.5
end
Got anything to maybe add bags? or create them? that would be cool
Quote Originally Posted by Atari1337 View Post
Got anything to maybe add bags? or create them? that would be cool
Could tweak with the 'money_manager.bag_value_multiplier' to create more "cash" at the end of the mission?
Do we add scripts onto the script.lua? Or are we meant to create a clean version?
Posts 16–30 of 519 · Page 2 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us