PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 511–519 of 519 · Page 35 of 35
I was playing the firestarter mission, day 1 yesterday with 2 friends. And in comes a guy that just stands around the get away car, and spawns a huge amount of money bags. And then mission completed. On day 2 (FBI) he does nothing special until we are in the server room.. He spawns about 200 money bags and then leaves the game. How on earth did he do that? Ive read thru most posts here, and I cant seem to find any LUA code that spawns money bags?
Quote Originally Posted by vitoc82 View Post
I was playing the firestarter mission, day 1 yesterday with 2 friends. And in comes a guy that just stands around the get away car, and spawns a huge amount of money bags. And then mission completed. On day 2 (FBI) he does nothing special until we are in the server room.. He spawns about 200 money bags and then leaves the game. How on earth did he do that? Ive read thru most posts here, and I cant seem to find any LUA code that spawns money bags?
There are scripts for that.
Check with @Pirate Captain

I recall his trainer/hack having that ability.
it work after update 23 ? who test ? i have an old account steam am in level 95 and i have all wapons and ... how i use it because now am playing with ALI213
Thanks man I actually needed this Just a question though. How do i use htis?
Whenever I try to use it it says steam must be running in order to play this game...
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTerrorist View Post
Whenever I try to use it it says steam must be running in order to play this game...
You're not alone, I have the same problem, too.
Every time I start my game with the files in there it says: FATAL ERROR: Steam must be running to start PayDay 2. Any fix?
Guys, you bumped a 2-month old thread which has been patched. @Hero can you mark this thread as Patched please?
Posts 511–519 of 519 · Page 35 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?