PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 256–270 of 519 · Page 18 of 35
Game is crashing at around 45 seconds later after I lauched the trainer, even though I didnt modified the script..
Quote Originally Posted by No Superstar View Post
I'm so confused. This is what I have in my scripts.lua file



This isn't working.

Do I press Insert in game, or at the menu, or where?
go in to a game mission and press the "INSERT" key and you will get some text up on your screen
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Thanks for the clarification.
I managed to maintain a legit offshore (was -1bil) by tweaking those values.

Now I'm thinking how to spawn missions.

Debug mode game set up doesn't seem to work and would seem too suspicious if playing online.
When I use a script to spawn my own mission, my friends say my game is bugged, can't see mission name.
my only problem atm (wich is minimal compared to some users here) is to remove my weapons mod from inventory,i am messing with the lua dump now,but since i dont know sh i dont think i go anywhere soon,but thats what i found

self:remove_item( global_value, "weapon_mods", part_id )

OBS:
managed it to work here is the code for remove ALL upgrades from inventory

for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
end
My crashing problem is fixed but I got another one: when I take the ballistic vest or something else, it always give me the basic suit.
Quote Originally Posted by dylan77799 View Post
My crashing problem is fixed but I got another one: when I take the ballistic vest or something else, it always give me the basic suit.
did you try to reset the game and delete the savegame?
Guys, is there a way to change the spawnable A.I. to a different model like a friendly cop or friendly swat?
I really want to know D:
Quote Originally Posted by nightwalkerr1 View Post
Guys, is there a way to change the spawnable A.I. to a different model like a friendly cop or friendly swat?
I really want to know D:
give me the code to spawn A.I and i will try to change the model
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
give me the code to spawn A.I and i will try to change the model
Dont know if this works
Found this code:
Code:
function FollowUnit()

local new_objective

local valid_criminals = {}
for pl_key, pl_record in pairs( managers.groupai:state():all_player_criminals() ) do
if pl_record.status ~= "dead" then
table.insert( valid_criminals, pl_key )
end
end

if #valid_criminals > 0 then
local follow_unit = managers.groupai:state():all_player_criminals()[ valid_criminals[ math.random( #valid_criminals ) ] ].unit -- pick a random player
new_objective = { 
type = "follow",
follow_unit = follow_unit,
scan = true,
is_default = true
}
end
return new_objective
end


function SpawnMob()

local spawn_point = managers.network:game():get_next_spawn_point()

local spawn_pos = spawn_point.pos_rot[1]
local spawn_rot = spawn_point.pos_rot[2]

local unit_name = Idstring( "units/payday2/characters/npc_criminals_suit_1/dallas/npc_criminal_suit_dallas" )
local myobjective = FollowUnit()

local spawn_ai = { 
init_state = "idle",
objective = myobjective
}

local unit = World:spawn_unit( unit_name, spawn_pos, spawn_rot )

unit:movement():set_character_anim_variables()

unit:brain():set_spawn_ai( spawn_ai )
unit:brain():set_active( true )
managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "set_unit", unit, "random", "", 0 )

end


if Network:is_server() then
SpawnMob()
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "AI Spawned" } )
end
Is there any code to remove all the attachements I've unlocked?
Any one know how to instant drill!? and super speed runing kthxbye
Quote Originally Posted by Lu97511 View Post
Any one know how to instant drill!? and super speed runing kthxbye
im assuming this is the drill ?
Code:
 BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end

also anyone got the freeflight to work? doesnt work for me
One last question: What is the code for remove cash? I tested managers.money:_set_money(0) but It doesn't seems to appear in the Debug menu.
Quote Originally Posted by dylan77799 View Post
One last question: What is the code for remove cash? I tested managers.money:_set_money(0) but It doesn't seems to appear in the Debug menu.
managers.money:_set_total()

not

managers.money:_set_money()

Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
Dont know if this works
the code do work but there is a problem the ai have no animations at all besides walking anim,and the ai dont aid you in battle wich make the script useless
great game dont cheat guys
Posts 256–270 of 519 · Page 18 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us