PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 391–405 of 519 · Page 27 of 35
Throw distance will effect all players, so its quite hard for them to tell who was the cheater. (Unless its a group of friends and your the outsider).

Although good tips!. I use it as a assistant, applying tweaks to the game that gives me a slight edge and makes it alot easier on heists.
Quote Originally Posted by ReloadedManiac View Post
How do I remove money?
managers.money:_deduct_from_total(AMOUNT)

This will deduct the amount you specify from the spending cash only, not from offshore.
Quote Originally Posted by godfatherrrs View Post
Game is crashing when i join my friend's game how can i fix it ? Any ideas?
I think that may be an issue with the game not the Script. I've got mates who don't script who have the same issue
I only have a AI spawning.. WTF !
Right click on the .lua file
Open with notepad or notepad++
Change your script for the one you would like (Copy paste)

There is a example

Money and Offshore Money

Code:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()

if managers.menu then
	managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Scripts Enabled" } )
end

managers.money:_set_total(250000000)
managers.money:_set_offshore(500000000)
Enter a offline game
Press insert inside the game not on menu
See if a msg appear on the middle of the screen "Scripts Enabled"
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
Remove Mods //Spam Insert key

Code:
-- remove mods
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods) do
        tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
end
Remove Masks //Spam Insert key

Code:
-- remove masks
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
        Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end
Working with Update #5

What I do to avoid being banned is

Do not use more than 2 Medic kits or Ammo Kits
Do not use godmode,unlimited ammo,and thrown distance scripts on crime.net
Do not set your level higher than 50 if you dont have atleast 40 hours of steam hours played
Do not rage,leave,or be agressive if you be called a cheater inside a online match just keep calm and wait till the match end,if you fallow the first 3 rules you will be fine
Thank you so much. Btw I never do that stuff. I don't like to cheat game breaking stuff.


---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Sorry for double post, but how do i use this script in the examples?

-- gold and santa mask
managers.network.account._masks["santa"] = true
managers.network.account._masks["gold"] = true

I'm not even aware of a santa mask...if so I put the script in the scrips file, pressed insert, but no santa mask in my inventory
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post


Thank you so much. Btw I never do that stuff. I don't like to cheat game breaking stuff.


---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Sorry for double post, but how do i use this script in the examples?

-- gold and santa mask
managers.network.account._masks["santa"] = true
managers.network.account._masks["gold"] = true

I'm not even aware of a santa mask...if so I put the script in the scrips file, pressed insert, but no santa mask in my inventory
Sorry for being late,Santa and Gold don't work after the beta,don't have test myself but mpgh users report that is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by eav86 View Post
Is it just me. or is unlocking Weapon Mods not working, with the Example from the script example ?
Try

Code:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()

if managers.menu then
	managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "active" } )
end

-- weapon mods
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods) do
        tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
end
Is it just me. or is unlocking Weapon Mods not working, with the Example from the script example ?
Update was today,this is still working?
Quote Originally Posted by Red_Furry View Post
Update was today,this is still working?
on steam yes.
You can now boost yourself to level 100 without having around 40 playing hours. As doing "Rats" on Pro and Overkill with your friends will produce about 150k xp, which will cover your "sneaky" business.
Guys, is there a sсript to remove all mask accessories?
Is there any way to remove mask materials/colors/patterns from your inventory?
Posts 391–405 of 519 · Page 27 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us