Hi all, how to display text on HUD?
PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.
if i play online with this hack ..could i get ban ?
i have craked version
(sorry for my bad english)
i have craked version
(sorry for my bad english)
Does anyone knw how the point system works xP how many legit points am i supposed to have at level 42?! o.O ahah id ont wanna beast out too many skill trees and have my friends notice!
so they start banning for it or what? can they even detect if you do it in offline and noone is reporting you?
You need to be reported, cause savefiles are on your PC.
Anyone have the probleme of a (!) next to 'INVENTORY' ? I cant delete it, and i highligthed all newest things :l
Anyone have the probleme of a (!) next to 'INVENTORY' ? I cant delete it, and i highligthed all newest things :l
not working for me any help thanks
when i press insert it does not anything
I have had a problem with that too.. I tried some more keys and pos1 a voice said "hack activated"
how to use it ??? i press insert but it does not anything 

hey guys please post script for all armour unlock. Much Appreciated!
can i change button to activate the hack ? because i have broken my insert button...so i cant activate the hack....
please help me !!!!!
please help me !!!!!

This thread is closed for replies.
