PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 211–225 of 519 · Page 15 of 35
there is no solution to change button ? ( cazzo di risposta e scusa ? )
Thanks dude!
How to make this work with cracked version ?


edit : ok this works, just tried infinite money but seems good, thanks !
need a little help here since I'm new to this LUA stuff
every time i press insert, all it does is just spawn AI

am i doing something wrong?

edit: nevermind, got it to work
been pressing the wrong key for insert on laptop
when i press inseret, notification(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) and nothing else(
Quote Originally Posted by MartianManhunter View Post
So why i cant remove it ?
I don't know, but I have the same problem and I never used a hack
IF i play on steam online can i get ban?
Please answer
Is there any lua script which add infinite ammo with reload? I don't want shooting without reload. thx
finally got it working didn't realise i had to in a mission for it too work

thanks
What script line can I use to add more shaped charges?
Is there any way to change offshore account value ?

This script is only working on the money we can spend :

managers.money:_set_total(1000)
epicfishftw i have a problem, i tryed some cheatengine skilltree editing and and saved the game. but now every time i try to start the game it closes and in the crash files it says Sun Aug 18 06:50:34 2013
Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/managers/skilltreemanager.lua"]:283: attempt to index local 'skill' (a nil value)
That is in the LUA folder that is causing those errors and crashes ,Download the newer version of Ataris LUA files on the first page.
Is there anyway to change the A.I. that you can spawn to heavy swat that are friendly or something?
any way to remove weapon mods? so i dont end with a truckload of mods on my inv




@naboum

managers.money:_add_to_total(3644500)) //change money and offshore
managers.money:_set_total(3644500) //change current money
how to use this hack ?' i m new to this lua software...so help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 211–225 of 519 · Page 15 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us