PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 376–390 of 519 · Page 26 of 35
Help
The matching to drop the mask only because under?

I want to collect the color mask and all



local player = managers.playerlayer_unit()

if managers.menu then
managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Script Enabled" } )
end

-- remove masks
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end
this still alright to use with update 4?
For anyone in doubt. This works with Update #4.
I want to set a certain amount of money on my offshore, or at least amount x in my safe - is there any managers.money command i can use for that or is "_add_to_total (amount)" the only possibility to change your amount of money?
How do you get one hit kill?
This doesn't work.

NewRaycastWeaponBase.damage_multiplier = function(self) return 5000 end
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
How do you get one hit kill?
This doesn't work.
Seems like the one hit kill doesn't work,but you are invited to try ingon's trainer which has a one hit kill option.Worth a try
And for the love of god,please remove that hitler profile,it makes me sick regardess of me being a jew
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
How do you get one hit kill?
This doesn't work.
Code:
if not _upgradeValue then _upgradeValue = PlayerManager.upgrade_value end 
function PlayerManager:upgrade_value( category, upgrade, default ) 
   if category == "player" and upgrade == "passive_damage_multiplier" then 
      return 5000 
   else 
      return _upgradeValue(self, category, upgrade, default) 
   end 
end
Source: forum/cheatengine/org/viewtopic.php?t=567372
any chance of getting the source code of the dll ?
Quote Originally Posted by Paulrock5 View Post
I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ MY POST, because if you got that lua script you can simulate 1000-5000 card drop with only 1 payday.
But how does that help me? I have no idea what those values mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Paulrock5 View Post
Jesus chirst, noobs everywhere but hey no offense.

Alright first, USE INSERT that fucking key that is below Print Screen
NOTE : DO NOT USE IT IN ONLINE, IT WOULD MAKE YOU GET BANNED FASTER.
First of all get the Notepad++ first it's easier than normal Notepad.

now, get the .dll file in the payday 2 file by the file named "common" in steamapps

now DELETE EVERYTHING IN THE LUA FILE

paste this shit

for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 1000, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player: player_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

now get in offline and press insert at the start of the mission ( once they let you play the whole map )
and bravo motherfucker

you can change the managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 1000, true, i ) too by changing the 1000 to 5000 or anything but do not make it go like 10000
Hey! I just did this, and then I immediately deleted the lua hack off of my steam folder...is there any way I will get banned from here?
Is there any preventative measures?
I really just want to delete all masks and materials/colors/patterns off my inventory (where its still not bought)
Is there a way you can delete things off inventory?
It's taking forever to do it the old fashioned style.
Thank you so much man for that script btw. Repped and thanked
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post


Hey! I just did this, and then I immediately deleted the lua hack off of my steam folder...is there any way I will get banned from here?
Is there any preventative measures?
I really just want to delete all masks and materials/colors/patterns off my inventory (where its still not bought)
Is there a way you can delete things off inventory?
It's taking forever to do it the old fashioned style.
Thank you so much man for that script btw. Repped and thanked
reset your progress and start over
Quote Originally Posted by AtoZ View Post


Hey! I just did this, and then I immediately deleted the lua hack off of my steam folder...is there any way I will get banned from here?
Is there any preventative measures?
I really just want to delete all masks and materials/colors/patterns off my inventory (where its still not bought)
Is there a way you can delete things off inventory?
It's taking forever to do it the old fashioned style.
Thank you so much man for that script btw. Repped and thanked
Remove Mods //Spam Insert key

Code:
-- remove mods
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods) do
        tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
end
Remove Masks //Spam Insert key

Code:
-- remove masks
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
        Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end
Working with Update #5

What I do to avoid being banned is

Do not use more than 2 Medic kits or Ammo Kits
Do not use godmode,unlimited ammo,and thrown distance scripts on crime.net
Do not set your level higher than 50 if you dont have atleast 40 hours of steam hours played
Do not rage,leave,or be agressive if you be called a cheater inside a online match just keep calm and wait till the match end,if you fallow the first 3 rules you will be fine
Quote Originally Posted by cooltom14 View Post
not even 1 tutorial...
don't need one, it's not hard, figured it out by myself
How do you get 100% subdue ?
Posts 376–390 of 519 · Page 26 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us