PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 451–465 of 519 · Page 31 of 35
Everything working great, thanks.
I've been trying to get the "Guessing Game" achievement. Would this make it easier for me to obtain it? i.e disable or erase all guards and cameras, etc.? If somebody wants to help out or do the challenge feel free to PM me.
Same, but trying to do legit but I play from Singapore. If you wanna cheat you can just unlock all achievements.
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Same, but trying to do legit but I play from Singapore. If you wanna cheat you can just unlock all achievements.
Just got it... LEGIT!
Hey, Maybe i have added a mask too many times, and now when I click "Buy Mask" the game crashes. Is there any way to delete the masks I have?
If I may ask, how do people find the variables/libraries/functions in the game? I mean, I've worked with Gmod for several years so I know my way around lua, but how do you guys find these bits of codes? I really wanna try and do some modding of my own.
Debug mode does not work anymore? Sorry didn't play the game a week or 2 and logged on to see Debug mode does not work.
Quote Originally Posted by Theman706 View Post
Debug mode does not work anymore? Sorry didn't play the game a week or 2 and logged on to see Debug mode does not work.
Debug mode doesn't help us in job creation anyway...
EDIT it did not get Patched, I was just stupid! It works now!
Quote Originally Posted by Half-a-leg View Post
Found what I was looking for just need to check if it works when I get home but the '!' indicator is two different problems. The first more common one is people having attachments for guns they don't own so they have to go via the purchase guns screen and on the weapon causing the issue click on available mods. The second issue seems to be caused by a combination of the script I used and the 'loot bag' items which I believe this thread will fix:
"Cant remove the (!) next to INVENTORY"

Thanks for the reply though
I created this thread : "Cant remove the (!) next to INVENTORY"
but my problem isnt with weapons mods, but with the heaviest armor. And im just totally lost. I cant remove the (!) indicator, and when i create a new save (with clear progresse), the (!) still active after highligthing all newest things. Help

Im doom... DOOOOOOOOMMM
Added:
I fond the reason, files corrupted XD
sry guys


----------

I just got a question.

I'm using "no costs for execution", "Mark enemies" and "Allow infinite pagers"
so here is my code:
Code:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Activated" } )
end

--No civ costs
MoneyManager.get_civilian_deduction = function(self) return 0 end

--mark enemies
function mark_enemies()
   local units = World:find_units_quick( "all", 3, 16, 21, managers.slot:get_mask( "enemies" ) )
   for i,unit in ipairs( units ) do
      -- Check if we are undetected still
      --if managers.groupai:state():whisper_mode() then
         -- Check if unit is not a civ
         if tweak_data.character[ unit:base()._tweak_table ].silent_priority_shout then
            managers.game_play_central:add_enemy_contour( unit, false )
            managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "mark_enemy", unit, false )
         end
      --end
   end
end
 
if managers.hud then -- Check if in-game, otherwise, GameSetup class isn't prepared yet and code fails
   if not _gameUpdate then _gameUpdate = GameSetup.update end
   do
      local _gameUpdateLastMark
      function GameSetup:update( t, dt )
         _gameUpdate(self, t, dt);
       
         if not _gameUpdateLastMark or t - _gameUpdateLastMark > 9 then
            _gameUpdateLastMark = t
            mark_enemies()
         end
      end
   end
end

--Infinity pagers
function GroupAIStateBase:on_successful_alarm_pager_bluff() end
Works on Offline, but when I join the online, "WAITING FOR GAME TO RESPOND" appears and I cant join the game.

I cant use LUA hack on online? or something wrong with this code?

Thanks,
You shouldnt use cheats online, cause 1, they break the fun, and 2, you risk to be spotted and reported for cheating, and banned.
But normally they work online, maybe only as host.
Code:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()

managers.experience:_set_current_level (100)

managers.skilltree:_set_points(120)

managers.money:_add_to_total(30000000)

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Here we go :3" } )
end

for i=1, 7 do
        managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 1000, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player:player_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
        Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end
I made it right?
Either I'm doing something wrong or the new patch just broke the .dll that allows us to do these scripts.

i may just be dumb idk
Posts 451–465 of 519 · Page 31 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us