PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.
good while it lasted. Was fun.
the lua and the dll is working
just the job maker
just the job maker
Seriously guys, can someone point me in the right direction here? I really wanna know if anybody knows how to get the lua libraries from the game's core file. Extracting the asset/bundle files seem to have no luck and creating dump files is really unbearable especially when you have a 700 mb DMP file.
i never knew how to use the job maker =/ it didn't do anything upon "insert" regular scripts are working for me, same old .dll and stuff.
Where's this .dll that works?
Fix for job selector on update #10
Thanks to "transcend" from UC.
Thanks to "transcend" from UC.
Code:
-- Spawning Jobs
-- job_id: "branchbank_cash_prof", etc
-- difficulty: "easy" *Easy*, "normal" *Normal*, "hard" *Hard*, "overkill" *Very Hard*, "overkill_145" *Overkill*
function add_job(job_id, difficulty)
local difficulty_id = tweak_data:difficulty_to_index( difficulty )
table.insert( managers.crimenet._presets, { job_id = job_id, difficulty_id = difficulty_id, difficulty = difficulty, chance = 1 } )
managers.crimenet._MAX_ACTIVE_JOBS = managers.crimenet._MAX_ACTIVE_JOBS + 1
end
-- _NEW_JOB_MIN_TIME/_NEW_JOB_MAX_TIME are a better alternative to managers.crimenet._debug_mass_spawning
managers.crimenet._NEW_JOB_MIN_TIME = 0
managers.crimenet._NEW_JOB_MAX_TIME = 0
managers.crimenet._presets = { }
managers.crimenet._active_jobs = { }
managers.crimenet._MAX_ACTIVE_JOBS = 0
add_job("welcome_to_the_jungle_prof", "overkill_145")
add_job("framing_frame", "overkill_145")
add_job("branchbank_prof", "overkill_145")
add_job("ukrainian_job_prof", "overkill_145")
add_job("watchdogs", "overkill_145")
add_job("alex", "overkill_145")
add_job("firestarter", "overkill_145")
add_job("jewelry_store", "overkill_145")
add_job("four_stores", "overkill_145")
add_job("nightclub", "overkill_145")
add_job("mallcrasher", "overkill_145")
Code:
"welcome_to_the_jungle_prof", -- (Big Oil) "framing_frame", "framing_frame_prof", "watchdogs", "watchdogs_prof", "alex", "alex_prof", -- (Rats) "firestarter", "firestarter_prof", "ukrainian_job_prof", "jewelry_store", "four_stores", "nightclub", "mallcrasher", "branchbank_deposit", "branchbank_cash", "branchbank_gold_prof", "branchbank_prof"
This worked 100% for me! Thanks
I need a code to unlock 10x every weapons mods, and broke the limit of 2 max, someone have that ? 

I've put the three files into "common/PAYDAY 2" and modified the script.lua to put me out a simple message on the hud (for testing purpose), but it still continues to only spawn a stupid ai. What am I doing wrong?
The game closes on my right after it started? I'm on update 10.. Anyone has a clue how I can fix this?
great script, works well
What does
do? Does it add 1 c4 back each time you hit insert? and what does remove selection do or pertain to?
Code:
-- add c4
managers.player:add_special( { name = "c4" } )
-anndd
PlayerInventory.remove_selection = function(self, selection_index, instant) end
This thread is closed for replies.

