PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 481–495 of 519 · Page 33 of 35
any code or any way to stop been kicked form matches
Is there any way to increase the XP you get at the end of a heist? I'd like to increase XP gain two-fold, as I don't want to spoil the experience too much, and I don't want to get caught.
Is there any way to disable AI Spawning when pressing Delete?
If I give max all skills, you think I'll get caught?
Quote Originally Posted by Turpis View Post
If I give max all skills, you think I'll get caught?
Depends on how you play. If you use for exemple: Combined Tactical Vest + 2 sentry guns + inspire skill (aced) + lockpicking expert skill in the same heist you can be reported and banned. In my opinion, you should reskill every time you need something different (you can add money without being caught) and players won't report you
Is possible to get the Tobi's mask with LUA or something?
Is this game worth buying? think im gona go buy a paysafecard and buy it today!
Quote Originally Posted by SMIRL View Post
Is this game worth buying? think im gona go buy a paysafecard and buy it today!
no, look at steam discussions.
Yes. Buy it.
Is there a script that actualy SETs exp points (not skill points)?
Is there any way I can delete or reset my money masks and attachments
eventcreator
I aleady pay for amazon gift card.any1 give me position staff in mpgh.net
Can anyone tell me how to use this? I've put scripts to set level and unlock masks. When I press Insert nothing happens.
Has anyone found a way to trigger the slow motion ? Like when you put on your mask in front of everyone ?
Posts 481–495 of 519 · Page 33 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us