PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.
I'd appreciate it. However, I don't think swapping over the Savegames works all that well. I already tried one, just to make sure, and it changed nothing. My own Savegame was still loaded.
I was simply using MixNova's Script that was posted in this same section.
The features works, but I can't enter any Public / ONLINE game. Stucks itself at "Waiting for server to respond" and eventually results with "Timed out" error.
I was simply using MixNova's Script that was posted in this same section.
The features works, but I can't enter any Public / ONLINE game. Stucks itself at "Waiting for server to respond" and eventually results with "Timed out" error.
So, someone else posted this allready in here:
This one should make you Invisible, but for me it doesnt.
I dont even get the message for LUA Hack loaded, but when i move it ontop then it gets shown on the screen. Therefore i think this code doesnt get executed right.
I dont have knockledge in lua so maybe someone else has some advice/fix ?
Code:
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end
function PlayerMovement:on_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:on_criminal_suspicion_progress( u_suspect, u_observer, status ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:criminal_spotted( unit ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:report_aggression( unit ) end
function PlayerMovement:on_uncovered( enemy_unit ) end
function SecurityCamera:_upd_suspicion( t ) end
function SecurityCamera:_sound_the_alarm( detected_unit ) end
function SecurityCamera:_set_suspicion_sound( suspicion_level ) end
function SecurityCamera:clbk_call_the_police() end
function CopMovement:anim_clbk_police_called( unit ) end
function CopLogicArrest._upd_enemy_detection( data ) end
function CopLogicArrest._call_the_police( data, my_data, paniced ) end
function CopLogicIdle.on_alert( data, alert_data ) end
function CopLogicBase._get_logic_state_from_reaction( data, reaction )
return "idle"
end
function GroupAIStateBase:sync_event( event_id, blame_id ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_called( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:on_gangster_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:on_enemy_weapons_hot( is_delayed_callback ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end
-- Message on screen
if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "LUA Hack loaded!" } )
end
I dont even get the message for LUA Hack loaded, but when i move it ontop then it gets shown on the screen. Therefore i think this code doesnt get executed right.
I dont have knockledge in lua so maybe someone else has some advice/fix ?
Thanks for the clarification.
I managed to maintain a legit offshore (was -1bil) by tweaking those values.
Now I'm thinking how to spawn missions.
Debug mode game set up doesn't seem to work and would seem too suspicious if playing online.
When I use a script to spawn my own mission, my friends say my game is bugged, can't see mission name.
I managed to maintain a legit offshore (was -1bil) by tweaking those values.
Now I'm thinking how to spawn missions.
Debug mode game set up doesn't seem to work and would seem too suspicious if playing online.
When I use a script to spawn my own mission, my friends say my game is bugged, can't see mission name.
LeRaz0r It does work, but there's some problems with it. It can either;
1. Continuously crash the game
2. Make it difficult (if not impossible) to join most Games on Crime.net ONLINE
So there's major downsides to it. Ended up having to start from level 0 again, because I was unable to join games whilst having done this.
1. Continuously crash the game
2. Make it difficult (if not impossible) to join most Games on Crime.net ONLINE
So there's major downsides to it. Ended up having to start from level 0 again, because I was unable to join games whilst having done this.
Redownload Ataris newest files or just delete the dump and lua folders ,Leave in iphlpapi.dll and the script.lua ,
Not had a single crash playing online since doing the above .
You can find the crash,crash log file in your C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\PAYDAY 2
Savegames in Appdata are just backups, the real savegame is located in your steamfolder under D:\Steam\userdata\randomnumber\218620\remote
Thanks a lot for the suggestions folks, will give this another go.
I also found a pack related to Payday's developer's own scripts, I'll post it later. Over 800 lua files with functions that can be used in Script.lua, potentially.
If anyone's got a SaveGame with some of these Lua Functions used, and that works on Live games, I'd appreciate it if you share! <3
I also found a pack related to Payday's developer's own scripts, I'll post it later. Over 800 lua files with functions that can be used in Script.lua, potentially.If anyone's got a SaveGame with some of these Lua Functions used, and that works on Live games, I'd appreciate it if you share! <3
how can i use this lua which program do i have to use for this lua?
For anyone interested, you can put negative value to
managers.money:_add_to_total(value)
So that you can lower your offshore account.
managers.money:_add_to_total(value)
So that you can lower your offshore account.
strange, can you post me your scriptcontent ?
When i load this one no message appears and when i try to stand infront of a guard or camera i get seen and the alarm is set off, all other stuff works.
//EDIT
Okay, fixed it now, had to delete the other stuff i used like ammo and godmode to get it to work. Kinda odd but yeah nvm ^^
When i load this one no message appears and when i try to stand infront of a guard or camera i get seen and the alarm is set off, all other stuff works.
//EDIT
Okay, fixed it now, had to delete the other stuff i used like ammo and godmode to get it to work. Kinda odd but yeah nvm ^^
code:
local player = managers.player
layer_unit()
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool( ) end
function PlayerMovement
n_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_criminal_suspicion_progress( u_suspect, u_observer, status ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:criminal_spotted( unit ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:report_aggression( unit ) end
function PlayerMovement
n_uncovered( enemy_unit ) end
function SecurityCamera:_upd_suspicion( t ) end
function SecurityCamera:_sound_the_alarm( detected_unit ) end
function SecurityCamera:_set_suspicion_sound( suspicion_level ) end
function SecurityCamera:clbk_call_the_police() end
function CopMovement:anim_clbk_police_called( unit ) end
function CopLogicArrest._upd_enemy_detection( data ) end
function CopLogicArrest._call_the_police( data, my_data, paniced ) end
function CopLogicIdle.on_alert( data, alert_data ) end
function CopLogicBase._get_logic_state_from_reaction( data, reaction )
return "idle"
end
function GroupAIStateBase:sync_event( event_id, blame_id ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_police_called( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_police_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_gangster_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_enemy_weapons_hot( is_delayed_callback ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool( ) end
PlayerStandard._can_stand = function(self) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerManager.chk_minion_limit_reached = function(self) return false end
PlayerManager.spread_multiplier = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerMovement.is_stamina_drained = function(self) return false end
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_upgrade = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_deployable = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true end
if managers.menu then
managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end
if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "cool" } )
end
managers.crimenet._debug_mass_spawning = true
don't know how lay it out the way you have done with the code
when i enter the bank the cameras can not detect me the guards do but don't shoot
local player = managers.player
layer_unit()function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool( ) end
function PlayerMovement
n_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase
n_criminal_suspicion_progress( u_suspect, u_observer, status ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase:criminal_spotted( unit ) end
function GroupAIStateBase:report_aggression( unit ) end
function PlayerMovement
n_uncovered( enemy_unit ) endfunction SecurityCamera:_upd_suspicion( t ) end
function SecurityCamera:_sound_the_alarm( detected_unit ) end
function SecurityCamera:_set_suspicion_sound( suspicion_level ) end
function SecurityCamera:clbk_call_the_police() end
function CopMovement:anim_clbk_police_called( unit ) end
function CopLogicArrest._upd_enemy_detection( data ) end
function CopLogicArrest._call_the_police( data, my_data, paniced ) end
function CopLogicIdle.on_alert( data, alert_data ) end
function CopLogicBase._get_logic_state_from_reaction( data, reaction )
return "idle"
end
function GroupAIStateBase:sync_event( event_id, blame_id ) end
function GroupAIStateBase
n_police_called( called_reason ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase
n_police_weapons_hot( called_reason ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase
n_gangster_weapons_hot( called_reason ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase
n_enemy_weapons_hot( is_delayed_callback ) endfunction GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool( ) end
PlayerStandard._can_stand = function(self) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerManager.chk_minion_limit_reached = function(self) return false end
PlayerManager.spread_multiplier = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerMovement.is_stamina_drained = function(self) return false end
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_upgrade = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_deployable = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true end
if managers.menu then
managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end
if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "cool" } )
end
managers.crimenet._debug_mass_spawning = true
don't know how lay it out the way you have done with the code
when i enter the bank the cameras can not detect me the guards do but don't shoot
the C4 crashes my game then auto closes, happening for anyone else ?
also cant get free flight to work
also cant get free flight to work
I'm so confused. This is what I have in my scripts.lua file
This isn't working.
Do I press Insert in game, or at the menu, or where?
managers.experience:_set_current_level (100)
managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
managers.money:_add_to_total(9999999)) //change money and offshore
managers.money:_set_total(99999999) //change current money
managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
managers.money:_add_to_total(9999999)) //change money and offshore
managers.money:_set_total(99999999) //change current money
This isn't working.
Do I press Insert in game, or at the menu, or where?
This thread is closed for replies.
