PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 121–135 of 519 · Page 9 of 35
Quote Originally Posted by syperek111 View Post
How do i get god mode working ?
Just use the armor code
Code:
PlayerDamage.get_real_armor = function(self)
        return Application:digest_value( 100, false )
end
Works great!
Quote Originally Posted by phadeb View Post
Hey, the AI spawn works but whatever I put in the script.lua, it keeps spawning AI when I hit insert, even if the file is clear !
All right, Ins and del are the same key for me , i held Function key and it worked
is there a way to add individual weapon mods/mask/mask patterns/mask colors? thank you
Quote Originally Posted by SeekerWolf View Post
is there a way to add individual weapon mods/mask/mask patterns/mask colors? thank you
I was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to get the santa mask code working...
Quote Originally Posted by SeekerWolf View Post
is there a way to add individual weapon mods/mask/mask patterns/mask colors? thank you
Code:
tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods['bm_wu_scope1'].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "weapon_mods", 'bm_wu_scope1', false)
I've not tested this, but it should work

Quote Originally Posted by trualdie View Post
After using the level script, some of my weapons aren't unlocked, why?
What level did you set?. What weapons are not unlocked??

Quote Originally Posted by mjbmitch View Post
I was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to get the santa mask code working...
I don't want to unlock the santa mask so I've not tested this..

Code:
managers.network.account.has_mask("santa") = true
managers.network.account._masks["santa"] = true
Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
Code:
tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods['bm_wu_scope1'].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "weapon_mods", 'bm_wu_scope1', false)
I've not tested this, but it should work



What level did you set?. What weapons are not unlocked??



I don't want to unlock the santa mask so I've not tested this..

Code:
managers.network.account.has_mask("santa") = true
managers.network.account._masks["santa"] = true
I set level 45, i only unlocked the 3 first assault rifles and the 4 first pistols, same hapenned with armor

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Nevermind, i just had to restart the game, thanks anyway
How do I remove some money ? I have too much

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerWolf View Post
is there a way to add individual weapon mods/mask/mask patterns/mask colors? thank you
local wep_arr = {
'new_m4',
'glock_17',
'mp9',
'r870',
'glock_18c',
'amcar',
'm16',
'olympic',
'ak74',
'akm',
'akmsu',
'saiga',
'ak5',
'aug',
'g36',
'p90',
'new_m14',
'deagle',
'new_mp5',
'colt_1911',
'mac10',
'serbu',
'huntsman',
'b92fs',
'new_raging_bull',
'saw'
}

Remove what's unwanted
After using the level script, some of my weapons aren't unlocked, why?
Cheers for the files Atari working good .
Theres also a debug menu folks in game if you press esc, debug menu ,Theres options in there to increase levels and money theres also a complete lvl button in there as well .
Is it possible to get what you want from the Lua then delete the LUA files then play with that saved game been getting "setting file wrong version" and continues to create a new file ?
Thanks for the find. However, I can't adjust the difficulty during the game, nor could I set it up in debug mode and play it.
When I used scripts to create Big Oil difficulty level 3, friends complain they could not see the map name.
Is there a script that makes you absolutly invisible, so no alarm/police gets triggered ?

Thats mostly the only one i really need
Quote Originally Posted by Symbian View Post
Is there a script that makes you absolutly invisible, so no alarm/police gets triggered ?

Thats mostly the only one i really need
Not at the moment
So here's my question. I noticed that when I set my lvl to 90 for example, my "Current Experience" doesn't go up with it, which means that I will have a discrepancy between my LVL and my EXP, which is obviously noticable by Overkill's "anti-cheat" (or whatever you wanna call it, a sanity-check maybe?). Anyways, if Overkill were to implement such a sanity check in the future, I would probably get banned/marked as a cheater/whatever. So my question is this: can I change my Current EXP so it will be the correct amount in accordance with my current LVL?

When I used CE in the beta, I circumvented this problem by not changing my own LVL, but by changing the amount of XP a certain heist would give me to 500k. That way, I levelled up the "legit" way and my Current EXP and LVL would stay in perfect match. So what I'm asking is a script that could possibly set the EXP reward of a heist to a few hundreds of thousands . Thanks in advance! The rest works awesome!

PS. If you set your LVL to 90, and then play 1 heist, it will say the next LVL requirement is 700k XP or so. If you then set your LVL back to 60 for example, the requirement for the next LVL will still be 700k XP, even though normally on LVL 60 it would be only 200k XP Apparently, the amount of Current XP, amount of XP required for next level, and your actual level, are 3 independant variables.

EDIT: found it. When you use the default script.lua, there'll be a DEBUG menu in it, that you can access (after activating the script) by pressing escape --> DEBUG. Then you can ADD EXP. This will "legitly" increase your current EXP and current LVL.

Now I have to found out how to get a single achievement, because I accidentally passed by LVL 75 without getting that achievement :-P
Posts 121–135 of 519 · Page 9 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us