PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 61–75 of 519 · Page 5 of 35
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
So I suck at following directions. To much code being tossed around.

What files do I need in the Payday folder?

My script code

 
Code
for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 99999, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.playerlayer_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
end


What should it say? And I tossed the script examples so thats not in there. Only the .dll and lua.
Any help?
Im confused.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
So I suck at following directions. To much code being tossed around.

What files do I need in the Payday folder?

My script code

 
Code
for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 99999, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.playerlayer_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
end


What should it say? And I tossed the script examples so thats not in there. Only the .dll and lua.
"all you need is the .dll and script.lua, the scripts simply go in the .lua and can be stacked so that many activate at once by just adding more lines."

your code looks just fine, start up a heist and press INSERT, should work!
New patch... or just me?
Quote Originally Posted by iiPhoenix View Post
New patch... or just me?
just tested it, still working.
Quote Originally Posted by Aqua1234 View Post
Yes! Yes! It worked! Thank you very much, using that I unlocked all weapon mods/masks. Now can you tell me what to write just to change my level?

Appreciate this a lot!
add this line
managers.experience:_set_current_level (100)

100 is the level you want to be, feel free to change it
New patch released, not sure what it is fixing.

EDIT: Actually, i'm not so sure since people are complaining of downloading the same patch again and again.
It's not working for me anymore...
managers.network.account._masks["santa"] = true
managers.network.account._masks["gold"] = true
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.playerlayer_unit() ) } )
If you set your level,do you got the skillpoints too?
Hey, the AI spawn works but whatever I put in the script.lua, it keeps spawning AI when I hit insert, even if the file is clear !
I went into crime.net offline, started the heist and pressed insert. I didn't see any menus and nothing happened?

Well you said my script looked fine so I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong. I really want this so it'd be great if you could help me.

Thanks in advance!
Worked perfectly after reading some posts in the thread about how to do it. Thanks man, lvl 100 and all wep mods/masks. Cheers.
is there any way to get sentry unlimited?
Quote Originally Posted by Artcoholist View Post
is there any way to get sentry unlimited?
Not that I am aware of, nothing I've tried so far will make it work.
I feel extremely dumb. Can anyone help me please?

hmpf i dont get it to work , anyone can upload a savegame with much money and skill points? no max level thats where so nice ^^
Posts 61–75 of 519 · Page 5 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us