PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 76–90 of 519 · Page 6 of 35
My game does not start when I put the file "iphlpapi" in the folder of payday.
It say : "the application failed to start correctly (0xc0000005)."
Someone can help me ?

PS : If my english is bad, go blame Google traduction ^^
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I feel extremely dumb. Can anyone help me please?

This is what you're doing wrong:
When you copy and paste the script, look at this line: game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.playerlayer_unit() ) } )
Do you see the smiley there?
What is happening in your script
Code:
managers.player:player_unit in that particular line the :p is getting converted to the smiley due to the forums
Now when you copy it your clipboard only reads it as managers.playerlayer_unit Therefore that is probably the reason why it isn't working for you.

So you'll have to go through your script and see at what places you have the
Code:
managers.player:player_unit
attribute and correct it accordingly.

That is the only logical explanation I can give.

___________________


I haven't used the script yet, I worked myself up the hard way but Overkill's decision on making the RNG card system is pretty pathetic.
Anyways I plan to use the script to unlock the mods etc.
All I want to know is once I unlock some stuff, how do I properly remove the script?
I've read that removing it may cause the save file to go corrupt. Although I'll be taking backups prior to using the script could someone explain how to remove the script without screwing something?
Or you can just directly delete the related files?

Also, 1 more question, kinda noobish: Would I have to press Insert every time I want the script to simulate 500 cards?
^^ what he said, Does removing the files cause the save file to go corrupt?
If you do it properly it does not corrupt the save game..

Also, 1 more question, kinda noobish: Would I have to press Insert every time I want the script to simulate 500 cards?
Yes the 'Insert' is to run the LUA once.

Always backup your saves. I simply do what I want then exit the game, click Yes to save progress and then i remove the files. Load it back up and wolla still there and working!

Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
I went into crime.net offline, started the heist and pressed insert. I didn't see any menus and nothing happened?

Well you said my script looked fine so I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong. I really want this so it'd be great if you could help me.

Thanks in advance!
Your code should read:
Code:
for i=1, 7 do
        managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 9999, true, i )
end

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
        Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
You had the end's in the wrong place.. end finishes a do
Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
If you do it properly it does not corrupt the save game..


Yes the 'Insert' is to run the LUA once.

Always backup your saves. I simply do what I want then exit the game, click Yes to save progress and then i remove the files. Load it back up and wolla still there and working!

how do i back up my saved? and how do u do it properly? mind talking me threw it maybe? or explaining a little better !1

also my lua files dont open unless i choose to open them with microsoft word or someshit then it changes them
Code:
C:\Users\MyWindowsUserName\AppData\Local\PAYDAY 2\saves
Goto there and you will see two folders, copy and paste them somewhere (such as desktop etc). If anything goes wrong just replace them.

Make sure your code is correct. What exactly do you wanna do to your game?
Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
If you do it properly it does not corrupt the save game..


Yes the 'Insert' is to run the LUA once.

Always backup your saves. I simply do what I want then exit the game, click Yes to save progress and then i remove the files. Load it back up and wolla still there and working!



Your code should read:
Code:
for i=1, 7 do
        managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 9999, true, i )
end

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
        Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
        managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

managers.skilltree:_set_points(9999)
You had the end's in the wrong place.. end finishes a do

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!
i just want to add money to myself maybe some skill points, THATS ALL!

i cant find that folder with the save data :/
Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
If you do it properly it does not corrupt the save game..


Yes the 'Insert' is to run the LUA once.

Always backup your saves. I simply do what I want then exit the game, click Yes to save progress and then i remove the files. Load it back up and wolla still there and working!
Okay thanks!
So basically once I run the script and I'm happy with whatever results I get, I can just delete the .dll & the lua script, right?

_____________

Quote Originally Posted by imranrahman1234 View Post
how do i back up my saved? and how do u do it properly? mind talking me threw it maybe? or explaining a little better !1

also my lua files dont open unless i choose to open them with microsoft word or someshit then it changes them
X:\Steam\userdata\<user-id>\218620\remote\saves
Note that - once inside the "userdata" folder, you maybe have more than 1 folders with only numbers as their label. You might want to open them and check their contents.

That is be the actual local save location.
There is also a "backup folder" which you can quickly access from: Start > Run > "%LOCALAPPDATA%\PAYDAY 2" without quotes.
Also, if due to some reason your save gets corrupted or you lose progress, while quitting the game it is very important that you DO NOT select YES when it asks you to backup the save.

Just copy the contents of those 2 locations and save them separately on the desktop or wherever you find suitable!
If your save gets corrupt, just copy any 1 of them and paste it to : X:\Steam\userdata\<user-id>\218620\remote\saves
Done!

Quote Originally Posted by imranrahman1234 View Post
i just want to add money to myself maybe some skill points, THATS ALL!

i cant find that folder with the save data :/
To add money & skill points, delete all the contents of the script.lua paste this in:
Code:
managers.skilltree:_set_points(XXX)
managers.money:_add_to_total(XXX)
Where XXX = whatever number you'd like in each.
How do i get the santa and golden mask?
So to be the odd one out here... is there anyway to remove unused skill points?
I have a little too many >_>
Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow398 View Post
So to be the odd one out here... is there anyway to remove unused skill points?
I have a little too many >_>
managers.skilltree:_set_points(0)
alright sweet figured out the save part, but i just tried it and it didnt work. i put 2 of the files into the payday 2 folder correct? load a job up and press insert when i get into the job then just bail out and i didnt have my 40 million dollars xP
Quote Originally Posted by imranrahman1234 View Post
alright sweet figured out the save part, but i just tried it and it didnt work. i put 2 of the files into the payday 2 folder correct? load a job up and press insert when i get into the job then just bail out and i didnt have my 40 million dollars xP
Hmm, weird. I updated my original response to you, that should prolly give you money and skill points.
It's the script I'm using myself, along with 500 card simulator!
My script is fairly short, so if you want I'll post it for you.
Posts 76–90 of 519 · Page 6 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us