PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 136–150 of 519 · Page 10 of 35
hey if anyone has one could you post a script that unlocks all armor i set my level up but they dont seem to have unlocked

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Symbian View Post
Is there a script that makes you absolutly invisible, so no alarm/police gets triggered ?

Thats mostly the only one i really need
There is super stealth hack, but it doesnt make you absolutly invisible
Quote Originally Posted by macca1231 View Post
Cheers for the files Atari working good .
Theres also a debug menu folks in game if you press esc, debug menu ,Theres options in there to increase levels and money theres also a complete lvl button in there as well .
Is it possible to get what you want from the Lua then delete the LUA files then play with that saved game been getting "setting file wrong version" and continues to create a new file ?
yea everything works in this version! just delete the files you added, and your save should go untouched!
I only spawn AI? Any help with that?


Nevermind I think I fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by mjbmitch View Post
I was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to get the santa mask code working...
i dont think those codes work in the full game because the masks got removed and were only in the beta.
There is the complete list of lua scripts of payday 2. I don't know if it can help.
payday 2 lua_mpgh.net.rar1.7 MB · 157 downloads Clean
This is how payday 2 lua gonna work

for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 1000, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player: player_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

just put the .dll file and the lua file in the payday 2 file.

you can change things in lua file by downloading notepad++

hope it's help

EDIT : I decide to spacebar the player: player because the emoticon. just delete the space out and you are done.
@Atari1337 Edited your examples. Taking credit for something you didn't make ain't nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
@Atari1337 Edited your examples. Taking credit for something you didn't make ain't nice.
He didn't take credit for the LUA codes.. His thread clearly states there is a credit there. Plus Chiddix may have 'credit' for the pastebin paste (he copied and pasted what he could find elsewhere into a large pastebin) ... but the orig credit goes to another coder from a different forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
@Atari1337 Edited your examples. Taking credit for something you didn't make ain't nice.
i would but i don't have the ability to edit my thread. i was going to post more detailed instructions too seeing as everyone cant figure this crap out.
Is there a script, with which you can set your money? I wanna make some screenies but with 1 Billion dollars it just looks like I cheated.
mine is crashing why can anyone help me please? when i press insert he crash the game!
I want to get weapon mods/ masks when I want, but I still want to flip the cards to get them.
As in I dont want to get cash bonuses- I am fine with everything else.
How to I take away the chance to get cash?
And when I am done doing what I want to do and am satisfied, when can I delete the mod so that it is... You know.. Gone.
Thanks!
wait can someone give a example how to set one script cuz i am not so great at scripting

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

please can someone give me a script with one cheat on it for example?
Posts 136–150 of 519 · Page 10 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us