PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 151–165 of 519 · Page 11 of 35
What is the script where people are flying/drilling in 2 seconds? I have god mode and infinite ammo but thats it.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
What is the script where people are flying/drilling in 2 seconds? I have god mode and infinite ammo but thats it.
Someone please post this script.
Doesn't work due to recent update?
I just did this right after Update 2 was fixed and put back in - there is no insert button anywhere? What happened?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowdoggie View Post
wait can someone give a example how to set one script cuz i am not so great at scripting

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

please can someone give me a script with one cheat on it for example?
... check the first post in this thread..
LOL Wtf So you press INSERT in a offline game and then what? How do you activate the stuff in the single player thing cause i went in offline game and pressed insert doesn't say anything.
It wont let me enter offline games?

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

OK I can enter offline games now but still no insert button? What's wrong?
IDK
Quote Originally Posted by rtfrgjf View Post
works in Update 3?
I tried to put it in after update 3 went and nothing is happening - I don't know where to find the insert button or anything
me banned if I play Offline?(when will update the cheat)

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

There are rumors that the anti-cheat added
Update 3? im only on update one with the multiplayer fix and there was over 7k peeps online.
Hey. I am REALLY sorry for asking so many (two) questions. I am new to this, and need to start somewhere
Is there any way to change the odds of the cards? (Make, for example, masks and mask parts have a bigger chance of appearing)? I want to switch between masks and weapon mods so I can get good ones, but keep it 0.00001% legit and random, and not just spawn them in
Thanks guys!
Anyone have that unlimited trip mine's script?
Code:
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end 
function PlayerMovement:on_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_criminal_suspicion_progress( u_suspect, u_observer, status ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:criminal_spotted( unit ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:report_aggression( unit ) end 
function PlayerMovement:on_uncovered( enemy_unit ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_upd_suspicion( t ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_sound_the_alarm( detected_unit ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_set_suspicion_sound( suspicion_level ) end 
function SecurityCamera:clbk_call_the_police() end 
function CopMovement:anim_clbk_police_called( unit ) end 
function CopLogicArrest._upd_enemy_detection( data ) end 
function CopLogicArrest._call_the_police( data, my_data, paniced ) end 
function CopLogicIdle.on_alert( data, alert_data ) end 
function CopLogicBase._get_logic_state_from_reaction( data, reaction ) 
   return "idle" 
end 
function GroupAIStateBase:sync_event( event_id, blame_id ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_called( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_gangster_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_enemy_weapons_hot( is_delayed_callback ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end


---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Can you do that for...
In order of most needed to least needed
1. Masks
2. Mods
3. Materials
4. Patterns
5. Colors
If so, do you have a link/ script?
cant get it to work, nothing happens when i press insert
Posts 151–165 of 519 · Page 11 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us