PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 166–180 of 519 · Page 12 of 35
Help
Quote Originally Posted by mostlyghosty View Post
You don't inject it with anything. You drop the two files into the steamapps/common/payday 2 folder and press insert in game. I just tried it and it works.
I'm very sorry to bother you, but I keep pushing insert, and nothing works. I have dropped all three files in as you said. This is my script.lua file.
Code:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()

PlayerStandard._can_stand = function(self) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerManager.chk_minion_limit_reached = function(self) return false end
PlayerManager.spread_multiplier = function(self) return 0 end
PlayerMovement.is_stamina_drained = function(self) return false end

BaseInteractionExt._has_required_upgrade = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._has_required_deployable = function(self) return true end
BaseInteractionExt._get_timer = function(self) return 0 end
BaseInteractionExt.can_interact = function(self, player) return true end

if managers.menu then
	managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" } )
end

managers.crimenet._debug_mass_spawning = true

if managers.menu then
managers.menu:set_debug_menu_enabled(true)
end

local wep_arr = {
        'new_m4',
        'glock_17',
        'mp9',
        'r870',
        'glock_18c',
        'amcar',
        'm16',
        'olympic',
        'ak74',
        'akm',
        'akmsu',
        'saiga',
        'ak5',
        'aug',
        'g36',
        'p90',
        'new_m14',
        'deagle',
        'new_mp5',
        'colt_1911',
        'mac10',
        'serbu',
        'huntsman',
        'b92fs',
        'new_raging_bull',
        'saw'
}
 
for i, name in ipairs(wep_arr) do
        if not managers.upgrades:aquired(name) then
                managers.upgrades:aquire(name)
        end
end
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end 
function PlayerMovement:on_suspicion( observer_unit, status ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_criminal_suspicion_progress( u_suspect, u_observer, status ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:criminal_spotted( unit ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:report_aggression( unit ) end 
function PlayerMovement:on_uncovered( enemy_unit ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_upd_suspicion( t ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_sound_the_alarm( detected_unit ) end 
function SecurityCamera:_set_suspicion_sound( suspicion_level ) end 
function SecurityCamera:clbk_call_the_police() end 
function CopMovement:anim_clbk_police_called( unit ) end 
function CopLogicArrest._upd_enemy_detection( data ) end 
function CopLogicArrest._call_the_police( data, my_data, paniced ) end 
function CopLogicIdle.on_alert( data, alert_data ) end 
function CopLogicBase._get_logic_state_from_reaction( data, reaction ) 
   return "idle" 
end 
function GroupAIStateBase:sync_event( event_id, blame_id ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_called( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_police_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_gangster_weapons_hot( called_reason ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:on_enemy_weapons_hot( is_delayed_callback ) end 
function GroupAIStateBase:_clbk_switch_enemies_to_not_cool() end 

if managers.hud then 
   managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "LUA Hack loaded!" } ) 
end

for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 10, true, i )
end

game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player:player_unit() ) } )
end
Did I do something wrong? Am I supposed to inject something? You seem to be the most knowledgeable, so I thought I would ask you. Should I only insert the two files, and not script examples? Thanks!
Anyone need help? add "Thehairtrigger..lol" on skype, I'll set it up for you
i think the only risk with script is if a dumbass player think that you are cheating cause of playing like a pro as having all trees skilled reports you
Quote Originally Posted by ReloadedManiac View Post
How do I remove money?
i'd also be interested in this ^
Quote Originally Posted by ReloadedManiac View Post
How do I remove money?
managers.money:_set_total(desired amount)
Quote Originally Posted by shadowscorpion View Post
i'd also be interested in this ^
When you're in-game, go to options and "Clear Progress".

Oh yea, and if you don't want to loose level or masks, user Kirayamta posted:
managers.money:_set_total(desired amount)

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by epicfishftw View Post
i have a problem, i tryed some cheatengine skilltree editing and and saved the game. but now every time i try to start the game it closes and in the crash files it says Sun Aug 18 06:50:34 2013


Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/managers/skilltreemanager.lua"]:283: attempt to index local 'skill' (a nil value)



SCRIPT STACK



-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release (???) ???
payday2_win32_release (???) ???


-------------------------------

Current thread: Main

i have reinstaled the game and it still crashes
Maybe you're banned?
How to remove/set to non-suspicious offshore balance?
i have a problem, i tryed some cheatengine skilltree editing and and saved the game. but now every time i try to start the game it closes and in the crash files it says Sun Aug 18 06:50:34 2013


Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/managers/skilltreemanager.lua"]:283: attempt to index local 'skill' (a nil value)



SCRIPT STACK



-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release (???) ???
payday2_win32_release (???) ???


-------------------------------

Current thread: Main

i have reinstaled the game and it still crashes
really looking for unlimited sentry gun, just see it before on tunggle any1 know how?
Quote Originally Posted by Artcoholist View Post
really looking for unlimited sentry gun, just see it before on tunggle any1 know how?
There's one way.
If you look in the Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats section, then look at the sticky, there's a trainer.
Download that and go in-game. Now press on the HOME key, and then F4 for "Infinite Items".
That's how I do it, easy.
really looking for golden mask/santa mask any1 know how?
Quote Originally Posted by vicevirus View Post
really looking for golden mask/santa mask any1 know how?
As said earlier, OP said that it was for the beta only.
Posts 166–180 of 519 · Page 12 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us