PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 346–360 of 519 · Page 24 of 35
Soo...nobody know how to fix crashes after completing mission? it happens without lua and with it, activated/deactivated
Quote Originally Posted by ParrotOfWar View Post
Soo...nobody know how to fix crashes after completing mission? it happens without lua and with it, activated/deactivated
i think thats a problem with the cracked version of the game,have you tried unistalling and installing update 1 only?
I cannot join any Crime.net games why??
Change numbers in steam_appid.txt in game's folder to 480, helped for me.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
i think thats a problem with the cracked version of the game,have you tried unistalling and installing update 1 only?
No and can you give link to update? becouse i can't find normal update...why update 1? or at this moment it is one working update on cracked version?
Quote Originally Posted by ParrotOfWar View Post
Change numbers in steam_appid.txt in game's folder to 480, helped for me.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------



No and can you give link to update? becouse i can't find normal update...why update 1? or at this moment it is one working update on cracked version?
I am using steam version of the game,maybe you can do what I say,unistall the game,use updated 1,if works thats mean the problem is the update 2,or maybe a corrupted savegame?
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
I am using steam version of the game,maybe you can do what I say,unistall the game,use updated 1,if works thats mean the problem is the update 2,or maybe a corrupted savegame?
Cracked version.
Quote Originally Posted by ParrotOfWar View Post
Cracked version.
so do it work w/o updates or update 1 only? if so do you want me to send you a savegame to you,maybe it fix the problem?
I have the full steam version and my game still closes after completing missions on crime.net
Quote Originally Posted by Maddclimb View Post
I have the full steam version and my game still closes after completing missions on crime.net
ok managed to upload the savegame see if it works.

Virus total
PD2Savegame_mpgh.net.zip28 KB · 19 downloads Clean
Nice, these ass-working update-installers made my game crash at first second of launching it.
Anyone else having an issue where the legit Steam version at the most recent update crashes the moment you try to enter a game? (Both offline and online)
Actually I doubt update 1 players can play with update 2.
Perhaps search the Payday 2 steam forum for help on crashing.
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Actually I doubt update 1 players can play with update 2.
Perhaps search the Payday 2 steam forum for help on crashing.
have done a search on our friend google look like its a steam achievement issue,some people get d/c on Safe House tutorial,others get d/c when finish a random heist,this is a shame,can you imagine those who brought the game with CCE and have to reset their stats?
For those who know how to use LUA hacks, resetting stats is okay .
All I know is there are some codes you shouldn't use because it will crash your game after you finish a mission. Happened to me, so I removed those 2-3 codes in my lua and it prevented me from crashing.
Posts 346–360 of 519 · Page 24 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us