PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 436–450 of 519 · Page 30 of 35
Quote Originally Posted by TrollWins View Post
I'm using the UPGRADE 2 and playing on cracked steam !
like I said before,try with a different version,maybe you can try with UPGRADE 1.
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
like I said before,try with a different version,maybe you can try with UPGRADE 1.
ok, I'll try doing what you said, anything I post here, thanks for the help!
Ellos. I've been using the .lua via injector since update 2 and recently took a break. Now, at update 7 it doesn't seem to work. While I can get the injector running (as administrator), when I press "home" during the game, nothing happens (unlike before). I've tried it several times now, I've reinstalled the game and I've made sure to get update all of the .dll files. Anyone got an idea where the problem might be?
I tried both, starting the game first and starting the injector first - it just does nothing at all either way.
Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhite View Post
Ellos. I've been using the .lua via injector since update 2 and recently took a break. Now, at update 7 it doesn't seem to work. While I can get the injector running (as administrator), when I press "home" during the game, nothing happens (unlike before). I've tried it several times now, I've reinstalled the game and I've made sure to get update all of the .dll files. Anyone got an idea where the problem might be?
I tried both, starting the game first and starting the injector first - it just does nothing at all either way.
You push Insert for the injector. Home enables Lingon's Trainer if you're using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuzaku View Post
Is there any lua script to freaking remove the (!) next to inventory?
I have an OCD of not wanting it there and it distracts me >.>

I used this script which I thought would give me a certain number of a weapon mod, mask, etc. like I got multiple cards in 1 heist.
Instead it gave me a stock of each weapon mods, mask, etc.

Now I restarted my progress yet the (!) still remains.

Worse that could happen, I have to unlock every weapon mods, mask, etc. and make sure to view them all then remove them again from my inventory I don't wanna try that unless that's the only option...
Code:
function giveitems( times, type )
    for i=1, times do
		for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket[type]) do	
			if _.infamous then
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", type, mat_id, false)
			elseif _.dlc then
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("preorder", type, mat_id, false)
			else
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", type, mat_id, false)
			end
        end
		managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", "plastic", false)
		managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", "nothing", false)
    end
end

giveitems( 2, "weapon_mods" )
giveitems( 5, "masks" )
giveitems( 5, "materials" )
giveitems( 5, "textures" )
giveitems( 5, "colors" )
I've got a set of scripts to unlock all masks, materials, patterns and colors. It unlocks one of each item, in Infamous quality (yes, you can change the quality of items from normal to Infamous, it's really quite simple.

I'm just waiting on the people of another hack forum to figure out how to get the built-into-the-game key press detection code:

This code below doesn't work, it needs to be tinkered with first. Hopefully the people at the other forum can figure out how to make it work so I can make script.lua into the central key binding script, and make it load individual scripts upon key-press.
Code:
local kb = Input:keyboard()
if kb then
    if kb:pressed( keycode ) then
        -- Do something for this hotkey
    end
    -- More hotkey if statements....
end
Quote Originally Posted by youawindowshopper View Post
You push Insert for the injector. Home enables Lingon's Trainer if you're using it.



I know, that's what I did, too. Either way, nothing happens. I tried pretty much pressing all keys at one point, and neither of them triggers its start.
how do i get the script to just max me out with level and skillpoints?
Quote Originally Posted by herados View Post
how do i get the script to just max me out with level and skillpoints?


Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

-- skillpoints

managers.skilltree:_set_points(580)

-- level
managers.experience:_set_current_level (100)
My game doesn't run when I have iphlpapi.dll in the directory. If I drag it out, then the game will run. Any way I can fix this?
how can ı get unlimited sentry gun ?
To remove ALL masks, materials, colors, and materials. This includes Infamous Items, Loot Bag Items, and Normal Items for those of you who can't read.
You'll have to spam the "insert" key but if you want to get around that you should use an "Auto-Keyboard" program.

-- remove masks
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("preorder", "masks", mask_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "masks", mask_id, false)
end

-- remove mods
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.weapon_mods[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("preorder", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "weapon_mods", mod_id, false)
end

-- remove patterns
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.textures) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.textures[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "textures", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("preorder", "textures", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "textures", mod_id, false)
end

-- remove materials
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.materials) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.materials[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("preorder", "materials", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "materials", mod_id, false)
end

-- remove colors
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.colors) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.colors[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("preorder", "colors", mod_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("infamous", "colors", mod_id, false)
end
Heya great hack but I think something in the script has caused an issue, I search via google and a bit on the forum but had no luck. But since using the script it constantly thinks the military red dot (loot bag item) is a new item, if I select it then it goes away but as soon as I back out or confirm to equip another sight it has the '!' indication again, it seems to have happened with a few attachments but only since this one started doing it - is there something I can put in the script to fix it? Im quite new to this sorry

Edit: looked through this thread but still digging around, tried the above mentioned commands to add to remove item but the game still seems to think that the red dot loot bag item is new
Quote Originally Posted by Half-a-leg View Post
Heya great hack but I think something in the script has caused an issue, I search via google and a bit on the forum but had no luck. But since using the script it constantly thinks the military red dot (loot bag item) is a new item, if I select it then it goes away but as soon as I back out or confirm to equip another sight it has the '!' indication again, it seems to have happened with a few attachments but only since this one started doing it - is there something I can put in the script to fix it? Im quite new to this sorry
Very common issue. Best way to fix it is to look for the "remove item" script and remove the bloody thing....or just make a new profile and hack your level up to where it was before you reset your progress.
Quote Originally Posted by youawindowshopper View Post
Very common issue. Best way to fix it is to look for the "remove item" script and remove the bloody thing....or just make a new profile and hack your level up to where it was before you reset your progress.
Found what I was looking for just need to check if it works when I get home but the '!' indicator is two different problems. The first more common one is people having attachments for guns they don't own so they have to go via the purchase guns screen and on the weapon causing the issue click on available mods. The second issue seems to be caused by a combination of the script I used and the 'loot bag' items which I believe this thread will fix:
"Cant remove the (!) next to INVENTORY"

Thanks for the reply though
Posts 436–450 of 519 · Page 30 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us