PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.

Posts 421–435 of 519 · Page 29 of 35
How do I unlock specifics masks? I want the Undead and the Monkey Business, but I can't find the script. ( I have the one to unlock all, but I don't really want to. )
Quote Originally Posted by lonfar View Post
There are only 3 tabs for the mask though all are random dropped, what I'm trying say is that the infamous drops did not get a purple text and shoulda? cause I own CCE and the skull mask I haveindicate loot drop which is orange text

This is the cript I use

for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 10, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player: player_unit() ) } )

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
for i=1, 1000 do
for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do	
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", "masks", mat_id, false)
end
end
end
you got those options

managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("preorder", "masks", mask_id, false) -- only one mask
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", "masks", mask_id, false)

Quote Originally Posted by dricao View Post
How do I unlock specifics masks? I want the Undead and the Monkey Business, but I can't find the script. ( I have the one to unlock all, but I don't really want to. )
Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

local masks = {}
masks["skull"] = 'preorder'
masks["wolf_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["hoxton_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["dallas_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["chains_clean"] = 'infamous'
masks["dallas"] = 'infamous'
masks["hoxton"] = 'infamous'
masks["chains"] = 'infamous'
masks["wolf"] = 'infamous'
masks["cthulhu"] = 'infamous'
masks["grin"] = 'infamous'
masks["dillinger_death_mask"] = 'infamous'
masks["alienware"] = 'normal'
masks["greek_tragedy"] = 'normal'
masks["jaw"] = 'normal'
masks["hockey"] = 'normal'
masks["troll"] = 'normal'
masks["gagball"] = 'normal'
masks["tounge"] = 'normal'
masks["zipper"] = 'normal'
masks["biglips"] = 'normal'
masks["clowncry"] = 'normal'
masks["mr_sinister"] = 'normal'
masks["clown_56"] = 'normal'
masks["dripper"] = 'normal'
masks["buha"] = 'normal'
masks["shogun"] = 'normal'
masks["oni"] = 'normal'
masks["monkeybiss"] = 'normal'
masks["babyrhino"] = 'normal'
masks["hog"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_a"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_b"] = 'normal'
masks["outlandish_c"] = 'normal'
masks["bullet"] = 'normal'
masks["shrunken"] = 'normal'
masks["brainiack"] = 'normal'
masks["zombie"] = 'normal'
masks["scarecrow"] = 'normal'
masks["mummy"] = 'normal'
masks["vampire"] = 'normal'
masks["day_of_the_dead"] = 'normal'
masks["dawn_of_the_dead"] = 'normal'
masks["demon"] = 'normal'
masks["stonekisses"] = 'normal'
masks["demonictender"] = 'normal'

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for name,quality in pairs(masks) do
	Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[ name ].unlocked = true
	managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory( quality, "masks", name, false )
end
remove the ones you dont want.

should be

Code:
-- player instance

local player = managers.player:player_unit()

-- text on screen

if managers.hud then
managers.hud:show_hint( { text = "Hello World!!" } )
end

local masks = {}
masks["monkeybiss"] = 'normal'
masks["zombie"] = 'normal'

managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for name,quality in pairs(masks) do
	Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[ name ].unlocked = true
	managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory( quality, "masks", name, false )
end
nevermind this post, sorry
I'm working on a complete script that unlocks every mask, pattern, color and material. It'll unlock them all at once, in "Infamous" quality (because you can make every item "Infamous" quality, it is 100% tested by me, and it works)

It'll only unlock 1 copy of each item, so you can easily re-hit Insert as many times as you need to.
Anyone know how to make separate hotkeys for different scripts?
Quote Originally Posted by dead159 View Post
Anyone know how to make separate hotkeys for different scripts?
Whilst reading a thread on another forum (Google "bertix11 payday 2 lua", look for a thread called "PAYDAY 2 LUA", go to Page 10) for LUA stuff, I found this code:

EDIT: Nevermind, seems LUA, being an ANSI-C language, cannot detect key presses unless a custom lib is added, or something. Wonderful.
Is there any lua script to freaking remove the (!) next to inventory?
I have an OCD of not wanting it there and it distracts me >.>

I used this script which I thought would give me a certain number of a weapon mod, mask, etc. like I got multiple cards in 1 heist.
Instead it gave me a stock of each weapon mods, mask, etc.

Now I restarted my progress yet the (!) still remains.

Worse that could happen, I have to unlock every weapon mods, mask, etc. and make sure to view them all then remove them again from my inventory I don't wanna try that unless that's the only option...
Code:
function giveitems( times, type )
    for i=1, times do
		for mat_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket[type]) do	
			if _.infamous then
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("infamous", type, mat_id, false)
			elseif _.dlc then
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("preorder", type, mat_id, false)
			else
					managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", type, mat_id, false)
			end
        end
		managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", "plastic", false)
		managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", "nothing", false)
    end
end

giveitems( 2, "weapon_mods" )
giveitems( 5, "masks" )
giveitems( 5, "materials" )
giveitems( 5, "textures" )
giveitems( 5, "colors" )
my game keeps crashing when I open "Engine stopped working"
Quote Originally Posted by TrollWins View Post
my game keeps crashing when I open "Engine stopped working"
try removing the .dll and the .lua from the gamefolder,if you still get this error maybe is a corrupted savegame,if none of those work do a clean install
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
try removing the .dll and the .lua from the gamefolder,if you still get this error maybe is a corrupted savegame,if none of those work do a clean install
without the dll, my game works !
Quote Originally Posted by TrollWins View Post
without the dll, my game works !
since your game is the cracked,and there is alot of users here on mpgh with the same problem,you can try a clean install and updating the game to a newer version or a older like Update 1.
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
since your game is the cracked,and there is alot of users here on mpgh with the same problem,you can try a clean install and updating the game to a newer version or a older like Update 1.
only works on steam ? then I will not be able to use with the game cracked?
Quote Originally Posted by TrollWins View Post
only works on steam ? then I will not be able to use with the game cracked?
if you downgrade your version maybe will work (?),what I can tell so far is that on steam there is no problems at all,well atleast for me.
Quote Originally Posted by extremegreed View Post
if you downgrade your version maybe will work (?),what I can tell so far is that on steam there is no problems at all,well atleast for me.
I'm using the UPGRADE 2 and playing on cracked steam !
Posts 421–435 of 519 · Page 29 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us