Does anyone know if the loots for the rare purple mask indicate Infamous? cause I gave the script a try and gotten all the mask but doesn't say any infamous while the CCE mask say loot bag item
PatchedPayday 2 full release LUA hack.
What? Did you look at the mask section and do you see these number?
"1" "2" "3"
If you do press the button that is number 6 or 5 because they Infamous drop will be at the last.
And no, the skull mask is not a infamous item because the text is ORANGE but infamous is purple.
"1" "2" "3"
If you do press the button that is number 6 or 5 because they Infamous drop will be at the last.
And no, the skull mask is not a infamous item because the text is ORANGE but infamous is purple.
There are only 3 tabs for the mask though all are random dropped, what I'm trying say is that the infamous drops did not get a purple text and shoulda? cause I own CCE and the skull mask I haveindicate loot drop which is orange text
This is the cript I use
for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 10, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player: player_unit() ) } )
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
This is the cript I use
for i=1, 7 do
managers.lootdrop:debug_drop( 10, true, i )
end
game_state_machine:change_state_by_name( "victoryscreen", { num_winners = 2, personal_win = alive( managers.player: player_unit() ) } )
managers.blackmarket:_setup_masks()
for mask_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.masks) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.masks[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:add_to_inventory("normal", "masks", mask_id, false)
is there a script to give extra bags of money? like add it to your person as if he is carrying one?
It's easy guys just open the Script Examples and script with notepad than find what you want to add in Script Examples than copy and pate it into the script. After that just copy all 3 files into the payday 2 files and press insert. Now make sure you are in single player and before you cross the line to finish the mission hit insert than cross the line.
What worries me about the level hack is the Steam Achievement. I have the Level 50 but not the 75 and 100 so you might get caught.
What worries me about the level hack is the Steam Achievement. I have the Level 50 but not the 75 and 100 so you might get caught.
remove patterns
remove materials
remove colors
Code:
-- remove patterns
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.textures) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.textures[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "textures", mod_id, false)
end
Code:
-- remove materials
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.materials) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.materials[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "materials", mod_id, false)
end
Code:
-- remove colors
for mod_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.colors) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.colors[ mod_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "colors", mod_id, false)
end
The same for armors, you have ?
Sorry tried four different codes none of then work
the last one I tried as
the last one I tried as
Code:
for armor_id,data in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.armors
) do
tweak_data.blackmarket.armors
[ armor_id ].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "armors
", upgrade.armor_id, false)
end
Hum... and just for ONE, an idea ?
In fact i have a bug with the last armor (the skilled armor of enforcer tree). The bug is its always set as new item, so next to INVENTORY i always have the (!) for new item, cause of this armor. I think the answer its to remove this armor.
In fact i have a bug with the last armor (the skilled armor of enforcer tree). The bug is its always set as new item, so next to INVENTORY i always have the (!) for new item, cause of this armor. I think the answer its to remove this armor.
Managed it to work =D
Code:
-- remove all armors
managers.blackmarket:_setup_armors()
for armor_id,_ in pairs(tweak_data.blackmarket.armors) do
Global.blackmarket_manager.armors[mask_id].unlocked = true
managers.blackmarket:remove_item("normal", "armors", armor_id, false)
end
Thanks dude thats work perfectly... but the (!) stay aliveeeeee *fuuuuuuu moment*
Always cause of the last armor.....
Always cause of the last armor.....
Hi to all,i have a question. So, i'm needed in some scripts, how can i get planks(via script), and if i have 6 c4, so can i got more? At all, i need a script which gives items such as c4, planks, ammo pack, if you have it, tell me pls! Sorry for my english.
So, for planks managers.player:add_special( { name = "planks" } )
So, for planks managers.player:add_special( { name = "planks" } )
This thread is closed for replies.
