Thread Links For CA Resources

Posts 16–30 of 885 · Page 2 of 59
ddd555's triggerbot works....make sure you test things before you say they dont work.

i have recently been using it with TNT Chams, and the bypass i posted a week ago.
can someone post the link to TNT chams. i cant find it
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOOK AT THE THREAD CHOOB. ITS RIGHT THERE!
its on there under windows 7 and vista chams.
Someone is more mature than me D=
dont post stupid shit like "its patched" just because you personally coulndt get them working.. i said in the post that i got them to work.. they're not patched, you're just having difficulties because of some variable you dont know about stopping you from using.. not our fault

the tnt hacks are posted under vistadows 7 only chams.. if u dont have vista or windows 7, dont bother with the tnt hacks
i cant get it to work i will just d/c at login screen i ran in all 4 compat's
Quote Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
i cant get it to work i will just d/c at login screen i ran in all 4 compat's
which one?
For all people who hate Vista. Use the XP Pro Performance Edition. whobansme?? introduced me to it and I fell inlove with it. Its great! I'm using it right now and I rarely dual boot up in Vista. Just to tell you, you will need two computers if you are going to dual boot. And the process is extremely annoyying but has huge rewards. I hope this link isn't advertisement, I'm just trying to help those anoyyed Vista users. Plox tell me if it is an ad.

Window XP SP3 Pro ASSASSIN Edition Jan.2009 For Gamer v2.0 » Full Software Downloads - Download For All

Search up how to dual boot with XP and Vista to install it.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED A GOOD AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE TO DO THIS. IF YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO PARTITION YOUR HARD DRIVE OR DON"T KNOW HOW TO EDIT/WHAT IS A BOOT LOADER DON"T TRY THIS
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
For all people who hate Vista. Use the XP Pro Performance Edition. whobansme?? introduced me to it and I fell inlove with it. Its great! I'm using it right now and I rarely dual boot up in Vista. Just to tell you, you will need two computers if you are going to dual boot. And the process is extremely annoyying but has huge rewards. I hope this link isn't advertisement, I'm just trying to help those anoyyed Vista users. Plox tell me if it is an ad.

Window XP SP3 Pro ASSASSIN Edition Jan.2009 For Gamer v2.0 » Full Software Downloads - Download For All

Search up how to dual boot with XP and Vista to install it.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED A GOOD AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE TO DO THIS. IF YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO PARTITION YOUR HARD DRIVE OR DON"T KNOW HOW TO EDIT/WHAT IS A BOOT LOADER DON"T TRY THIS
lmao very helpful and im glad u chose my thread to advertise!! lol i dont think many people will be able to use that advice.. atleast a few might
I'll post it up in a thread with my own tut. It is a anoying process, but it is VERY worth-it. I can't tell you how pleased I am with it
good stuff.. BACK ON TOPIC!!! post me the link you got your hacks from china man...
war path
you said that they wokr for you
how did you get dragons no d/c hack pack to work for you?
dude fk these almost all of them are viruses i scanned them myself


theres a screen shot of the virus
Posts 16–30 of 885 · Page 2 of 59
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?