Thread Links For CA Resources

Posts 31–45 of 885 · Page 3 of 59
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
war path
you said that they wokr for you
how did you get dragons no d/c hack pack to work for you?
whats your operating system again?
Windows Tablet Edition SP2
i have no clue man.. i've never even heard of tablet edition.. good luck tho man sorry
I don't know why but when I open cheat engine then combat arms closes I got v5.5 though)
hey im going to code these hacks and try to fit them all on one menu :] if i can do this corectly then i will post the ultimate sort of V.I.P. hack llol it would be nice
is it possible to make a hack where u get infy stamina or is that server sided
U forgot about Kizzme_not's hacks. They dont dc with wallhacks, but chams do. Its also got wireframe and crosshair. If u wanna know the link its:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...arms-hack.html

Its got all the stuff u need there. I thought it might help out people that other hacks wont work for.
You should update the thread link to Valkyrie Injector to the new one (Version 2.0).
Added it.
Thanks man. And if Dragnons No d/c Hack pack only work for like 2 ppl i dont thikn i should be up there cuase it could be missleading and stuff
Since you guys can't edit your post anymore just pm me what you would like me to add and I will add it
Obama, can u add in the first post kizzme_not's hack. I am using it atm and it works well. I posted the address on the previous page.
I cant seem to get the chams working for XP been trying made sure I did it just how it said even tried a few diff bypasses nothin =(. Maybe my bypass isn't the best or something idk got em to work on my roommates comp tho he has vista so thanx for that much =)
Quote Originally Posted by Xninja View Post
I cant seem to get the chams working for XP been trying made sure I did it just how it said even tried a few diff bypasses nothin =(. Maybe my bypass isn't the best or something idk got em to work on my roommates comp tho he has vista so thanx for that much =)
The chams posted rarely work for xp users. There is no universal fix. Its the luck of the draw.
Posts 31–45 of 885 · Page 3 of 59
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?