Computer Troubles
Hey everyone,
Well. I get back from school, right. Go to play on the computer, move the mouse. Nothing comes on the screen. So I reset it, hoping it would fix it. No luck. The screen has a "NO CABLE FOUND" message. I found that my monitor isn't plugged in. (The power cord was in, just not the display cord.) Plug it in and reset again. (Sound all works) Now it says "NO SIGNAL DETECTED/Found" Whatever. It's plugged in, but has no signal? Usually says no signal when I turn it off.Any help/ideas? It's a BENQ monitor.
Gallo. Took me like half an hour to write this. XD
Well. I get back from school, right. Go to play on the computer, move the mouse. Nothing comes on the screen. So I reset it, hoping it would fix it. No luck. The screen has a "NO CABLE FOUND" message. I found that my monitor isn't plugged in. (The power cord was in, just not the display cord.) Plug it in and reset again. (Sound all works) Now it says "NO SIGNAL DETECTED/Found" Whatever. It's plugged in, but has no signal? Usually says no signal when I turn it off.Any help/ideas? It's a BENQ monitor.
Gallo. Took me like half an hour to write this. XD

