Thumbs upHelpfix hook d3d

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
fix hook d3d
DWORD WINAPI Hook(LPVOID lpArgs)
{
DWORD dwD3D9 = 0;

while(!dwD3D9) {
Sleep(100);
dwD3D9 = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle("d3d9.dll");
}

DWORD dwVTable[2] = { 0 };
CreateDevice(dwVTable);

oReset = (tReset) DetourCreate((PBYTE) dwVTable[0], (PBYTE) &hkReset, 5);
oPresent = (tPresent)DetourCreate((PBYTE) dwVTable[1], (PBYTE) &hkPresent, 5);

return FALSE;
}

someone help me ?
How to fix it undetect hook
Crossfire detected VTable hooking ,The hook will be detected by xtrap.
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
Crossfire detected VTable hooking ,The hook will be detected by xtrap.
what new method hooking for cf ?
Quote Originally Posted by whitehat12 View Post
what new method hooking for cf ?
I think it's private
Quote Originally Posted by ComboDance View Post
I think it's private
I'm just asking method only
Quote Originally Posted by whitehat12 View Post
I'm just asking method only
use midfuntion ?
I think Vtable must Edit.
but i dont know how to edit .

i try Encrypted d3d9.dll.
but same problem detect by Xtrap
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?