OutdatedLe Bot 7.8

Posts 136–150 of 295 · Page 10 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Should I modify the 'Use Boosts' option to use the regular/Doom boosts?
Yes. Don't listen to ninja. There are going to be those people that will want that. But make it a separate setting from the normal XP.
woot woot, thnx
When I try to use this, I get stuck at connecting to game servers. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by yourcrew View Post
When I try to use this, I get stuck at connecting to game servers. Help?
Happens to everyone once in a while, whether you are or are not using a bot :P
It's a problem in the cache I think, I'm unsure. Wait an hour or two and it should go away
Busy week, I'm currently working on a misc. info logger(will release it soon ) and on the Advanced Bot Manager, I'll start working on 7.9 very soon!
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Busy week, I'm currently working on a misc. info logger(will release it soon ) and on the Advanced Bot Manager, I'll start working on 7.9 very soon!
You go James-y! :3 Yur ma idol
When i downloaded this bot it said failed to load adobe flash player what should i do? btw downloaded off google chrome.
Quote Originally Posted by joey67 View Post
When i downloaded this bot it said failed to load adobe flash player what should i do? btw downloaded off google chrome.
Open IE and download flash player , this should fix your problem.
Please fix the "Legion Insanely Insane" bot, it's working fine but it doesn't get the legion tokens from the quest reward
Quote Originally Posted by zetsu1 View Post
Please fix the "Legion Insanely Insane" bot, it's working fine but it doesn't get the legion tokens from the quest reward
Zetsu, you have to manually pick it up. If you use get all drops, there are chances that you will get d/c
Quote Originally Posted by binlaninja View Post
Zetsu, you have to manually pick it up. If you use get all drops, there are chances that you will get d/c
Actually, this is a bug. Or so I assume since I have never done the quest. Most, if not all, of Le Bot's bots have an auto-grab feature within the bots themselves. He wasn't talking about the "Get All Drops" features. The other few Legion Token bots grab the tokens when dropped.

Also, if you know the bot has a working auto-grab, don't collect the items manually. If you do, the bot will still send code to the server to pick up the item, but it won't be there and just kick you off the server, just as the "Get All Drops" feature.
please add black list option for get all drops feature, put Voucher of Nulgath (Non-Mem) to white list didnt work, le bot still reject them..

sorry for my bad english
Im trying to get the blinding aura will the bot accept it by itself or do i need get all items option which doesnt work sadly
Quote Originally Posted by sabreofdeath View Post
Im trying to get the blinding aura will the bot accept it by itself or do i need get all items option which doesnt work sadly
It grabs it automatically.
Posts 136–150 of 295 · Page 10 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?