how but loyal spirit orbs im doing find the scythe quest ?
OutdatedLe Bot 7.8
It open but doesn't load up it just load 1/10 pf the dragon picutre
@JamesRo why do your bots always start the specialty pizza quest? its kinda is a sign that someones been botting...
Blood Titan Tokens does not work
my opinion : you make those updates to bot for mpgh users and for other users , u better do a tutorial how to make a bot like yours ! stop working alone at bot.
I believe that is impossible for simple bot players to make bots like the ones from James.
The fact that on a quest, the bot only changes the map/area after getting the required item for the quest is very complex.
Maybe we need to change some game code... Idk, never asked James about how he does this.
The fact that on a quest, the bot only changes the map/area after getting the required item for the quest is very complex.
Maybe we need to change some game code... Idk, never asked James about how he does this.
I've just finished reading Deadman Wonderland, saddest happy ending I've ever seen 
But now I'll resume work on Le Bot, so stay tuned...

But now I'll resume work on Le Bot, so stay tuned...
im proud to not be from usa
Thanks a ton for le bot, earlier you asked for suggestions of what to work on, mine are:
stop activating the specialty pizza quest, add dage's black box quest, add Tibicenas farm option for find the runes for BoA (since he has x3 drop rate of anyone else), add pyromancer token farm,
stop activating the specialty pizza quest, add dage's black box quest, add Tibicenas farm option for find the runes for BoA (since he has x3 drop rate of anyone else), add pyromancer token farm,
True (though I've seen it done) but if you turn off private rooms theres almost always someone there on the crowded servers, and since he takes just as long as kitsune (but with x3 drop rate) it just feels like a bot for the runes farming him would be best, besides if it's added more people would be there because of the bot so less likely to have to solo in a positive feedback.style.
This thread is closed for replies.

