OutdatedLe Bot 7.8

Posts 76–90 of 295 · Page 6 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


James had stated some time ago that he was not going to fix this. Though I do not know how he feels about it now.
I did? Can't remember(seriously)
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I did? Can't remember(seriously)
Someone said you said that. Haha. Damn you internet people!
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Someone said you said that. Haha. Damn you internet people!
-Never trust internet quotes-
Abraham Lincoln
@JamesRo Are you going to add fiend token bot? the next version?
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
@JamesRo Are you going to add fiend token bot? the next version?
Yes, but I haven't even started working on 7.9 yet!
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Yes, but I haven't even started working on 7.9 yet!
Haha it's all good, I'm sure everyone can be patient, take your time James

REMINDER: How's that advanced bot manager coming along? I tried to make an extremely basic one for myself the other day, I got it working but there were multiple glitches which I can't seem to fix. Can't wait for that release!
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Haha it's all good, I'm sure everyone can be patient, take your time James

REMINDER: How's that advanced bot manager coming along? I tried to make an extremely basic one for myself the other day, I got it working but there were multiple glitches which I can't seem to fix. Can't wait for that release!
It's coming along nicely, the performance is leaving much to be desired atm, but I'm working as hard as I can to optimize it xD
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
It's coming along nicely, the performance is leaving much to be desired atm, but I'm working as hard as I can to optimize it xD
Ok awesome! Thanks for letting me know.
By the way, you received the $5 UGC successfully right?
Anyone can help me? Sometimes when i bot, i get disconnected and the whole screen goes black from the auto login. I custom make the bot. I believe it may be due to the quest turning in very fast. Is there any way i can delay the turning in of the quest?

Also, i cannot make the bot move between 3 map. I can make the bot move between 2 map but the bot seems to just skip at the third move. Am i doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Corruptor View Post
whats new in this?
Read the thread?
"4 new bots, two new features and a small GUI change."
The "Use Boosts" doesn't seem to be working for me. What is the packet thing called?
Use Boosts works. It's just the function to get the boosts is patched.
Take your time on Le Bot 7.9. However there are those that are impatient, but ignore them.
if i use the bot which is included in your Trainer, will it auto resume when it auto login?
Posts 76–90 of 295 · Page 6 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?