OutdatedLe Bot 7.8

Posts 31–45 of 295 · Page 3 of 20
I have noticed the newer interface cuts off parts of the screen. Maybe somehow increase the width of the program so that the top bar can have its own width without cutting off the screen.

But that doesn't really matter. Didn't you say you were going to revamp the entire interface?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
I have noticed the newer interface cuts off parts of the screen. Maybe somehow increase the width of the program so that the top bar can have its own width without cutting off the screen.
Hahaha same problem I had with Boliworlds, except it was the width not the height
It just goes to show that we're not really... "designers" xD The stage dimensions can easily be fixed though.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hahaha same problem I had with Boliworlds, except it was the width not the height
It just goes to show that we're not really... "designers" xD The stage dimensions can easily be fixed though.
Gahhh, you just threw the word height in. Now I keep thinking we are talking about some 3D shape and not a 2D program. On 2D, the width is the left and right sides, right?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


Gahhh, you just threw the word height in. Now I keep thinking we are talking about some 3D shape and not a 2D program. On 2D, the width is the left and right sides, right?
Haha to my knowledge... yes :P
Sorry about that, maybe I should have said length? I don't know
--EDIT--
English isn't my 1st language btw xD
Quote Originally Posted by AQWorldsWhiteKnight890 View Post
What happened, James? Your website's suspended. Why?
He has a new website. It is a blogpost site. He can't post it on here because it will contain downloads sooner or later.
thanks now i love this trainer
disconnected when getting drop for voucher non mem on mana golem bot
XP Boost, CP, GB, RB not working ???
Quote Originally Posted by zeba12 View Post
XP Boost, CP, GB, RB not working ???
They were patched one or two weeks ago.
Oh my God... You sly dog you... I just figured out you added a whitelist to the Reject Drops function! I love you man! Mana Golem botting just got that much better!
After a while of botting with Le Bot, the game lags a lot and the character stops attacking, and when the bot manager says "Kill Random Monster" or "Join Place y", it just ignores it and it gets really frustrating leaving it open.
I'll start working on 7.9 soon any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I'll start working on 7.9 soon any suggestions?
A new GUI would be great
Posts 31–45 of 295 · Page 3 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?