OutdatedLe Bot 7.8

Posts 16–30 of 295 · Page 2 of 20
Thanks! Will use this soon
Nice release James.
The GUI change is small, but I think it makes a big difference
my characters always missing
can you please fix it
Nice update James.
Requesting one of our more tech savvy members to convert this to Mac OSX (My laziness knows no bounds)
can you make a tutorial im a newb please
Am I the only one stuck on "Initializing Client" whenever I try to open up any trainers (Dark Mystic, all versions of Le Bot, etc.)? I can log in through my browser just fine. I've tried everything, but for more than 5 weeks it's been getting stuck on "Initializing Client" whenever I open it up. I tried re-downloading the trainers to no avail. Could anybody lend me a hand?
nice release again bro... keep your good work.

btw, what happened to your blog... I was going to check it today and it says its not active.

have a nice day.
peace.
Why Le bot is not working in my New laptop , it says download the adobe flash - then i download it but still not working , pls help
Quote Originally Posted by karlocdc View Post
Why Le bot is not working in my New laptop , it says download the adobe flash - then i download it but still not working , pls help
Download it on a browser other than Chrome.
I'm not a windows genius at all, but from all other posts it seems you need ActiveX off IE.
Uhmm . ActiveX off IE ? Can you give me the link , cause im not familiar of it . Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by karlocdc View Post
Uhmm . ActiveX off IE ? Can you give me the link , cause im not familiar of it . Thanks
Hmm... as I said, I'm not that knowledgeable so I actually don't know xD haha
Try getting everything you see?
Another thing which comes up regularly to solve your issue, is that you need to update your NET framework.
Best of luck!
I wish I could help you more, but I'm not familiar with it all, I'm just repeating information. Hope it's of some use.
-Oliboli8769
Still didn't have that feature I wanted, but you still did an awesome job!
Kudos man, kudos.
i dont mean to be ungrateful but in next update could you possibly have a drop down somewhere to change the gui because i liked the old gui better and im sure im not the only one
Posts 16–30 of 295 · Page 2 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?