[Release] MINI Public Hack! (2 new features)

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
[Release] MINI Public Hack! (2 new features)
This NEEDS a bypass. I've uploaded one. This hack includes everything from what I made previously. But I just added a little more. Someone mind PMing me a step-step instruction for this? I CBF posting one. I'll edit this post and add it later on.

Hotkeys
Shift+1 - Rejoin after kicked
Shift+2 - Unlimited Respawns
Shift+3 - Turn Off (SnD)
Shift+4 - Turn Off (Zombie)
Shift+5 - Turn Off (Spy Hunt)
Shift+6 - Stamina Hack (On/Off)

Proof


Trainer Scan
Virustotal. MD5: 8d47429309968ea8892b55cdda41f2f3 Trojan.Win32.Delf.abt

Bypass Scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Note
In a month or so, I won't be posting anymore hacks here. I'm starting to get bored of this site, too many flamers/annoying choobs >.< And, don't pm me for values/how to make hacks/howtouseCE.

P.S - This hasn't been tested. So, please comment on if it works or not. AND include your OS. I'm pretty sure it won't work on "Vista 64Bit" >.<
Stamina hack as in infinate sprint stamina? Do you mind helping a choob like me use CE? (Probably not XD) GJ. I hope you would stay... but...
STAY STAY STAY X 100000
Dont leave cuase of little choob fucks man we need u here
and thakns for the upload i shall try when approved

WAKE UP WEASLE. ITS ONLY 3 AM
Quote Originally Posted by CAEPro View Post
Please fkin approve it i want it i want it i want it XD
Mods/Minions will be on soon...
Hmm i'll test it out when it approves in the mean time please don't spam this thread
wait so we get unimted stamina
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
wait so we get unimted stamina
Probably
Looks nice! Weasel wake up its only 12 past 3am! Is Inhuman still a minion?
so i take it your internet is fixed now?
Stop spamming the thread with "I'll wait until it's approved"
You're gonna tire the minions with all of it.. I'm pretty sure they need to select them one by one, then delete all marked

Which is HELLA ANNOYING >_>

Edit: I'll add in a server hack next time..
SOrry to spam the thread, But did u make tis with cheat engine, and cheat engine only?
how do u make haxs with cheat engines wats the hex
I used cheat engine only.
$2 per lesson I'm tired of nooobs spamming me. so now I charge, lol (jk)
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
I used cheat engine only.
$2 per lesson I'm tired of nooobs spamming me. so now I charge, lol (jk)
So this is not made with VB or C++ or any other programing tool... lol wut :S
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinccccc ccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You click Advanced Options button -.-
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?