[Release] MINI Public Hack! (2 new features)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] MINI Public Hack! (2 new features)
This NEEDS a bypass. I've uploaded one. This hack includes everything from what I made previously. But I just added a little more. Someone mind PMing me a step-step instruction for this? I CBF posting one. I'll edit this post and add it later on.

Hotkeys
Shift+1 - Rejoin after kicked
Shift+2 - Unlimited Respawns
Shift+3 - Turn Off (SnD)
Shift+4 - Turn Off (Zombie)
Shift+5 - Turn Off (Spy Hunt)
Shift+6 - Stamina Hack (On/Off)

Proof


Trainer Scan
Virustotal. MD5: 8d47429309968ea8892b55cdda41f2f3 Trojan.Win32.Delf.abt

Bypass Scan
Virustotal. MD5: 84e3023092a4917d122c551237d3b595 Riskware.Hook.CombatArms!IK W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado Trojan.Agent.ATV

P.S - This hasn't been tested. So, please comment on if it works or not. AND include your OS. I'm pretty sure it won't work on "Vista 64Bit" >.<

@Mouzie for closing old thread. Every trainer I released had the site, why weren't they closed? Fail.
look great man i hope it works
this post was already posted and it was closed so dont think mods will allow that
Quote Originally Posted by cahackerishere View Post
this post was already posted and it was closed so dont think mods will allow that
it was? if thats treue then thats sad i was jumping for joy like this
Quote Originally Posted by cahackerishere View Post
this post was already posted and it was closed so dont think mods will allow that
This hasn't been posted before

/Approved
sweet looks ns hope it works now to wait for aprooval
dang approve this good job
Can we use the NBproductions BYpass or i will use my custom bypass
approve it pls
THIS HAS NOT BEEN POSTED DO U SEE 2 NEW FEATURES NOOB


EDIT: NOt u weasal lol
wow looks fun!!!what does the turn off do??
w00t! Attached file approved!! Now I will test when I'm done with dinner... Hope it works!
i've been looking for a Stamina hack for a while
YAY unlimited running around
this wokring for anyone else not wokring for me hmm let me try somthing
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us