thought so, u got banned right?
Crossfire Error please help!!!
ok hold on why would I are Epic be banned hes just helpin me out
noooo he means, UR banned on crossfire
No way! But i even tried it on another pc and it also didn't work there.
I can't be banned...
I can't be banned...
hmmm idk make a vid of it then it might be clearer
Waw that was kind of stupid.... you are banned thats what happens to people that are banned in "Crossfire" ok LOL check the banned list....
ok ill make it now.
what format must the file be and how do you upload the video?
what format must the file be and how do you upload the video?
ohh kk
short
short
Im compressing my files now, I'll upload them somewhere, and PM you a link.
PS It will probably take an hour or two.
PS It will probably take an hour or two.

ok thanks.
How do i upload the video and how can i compress it?
How do i upload the video and how can i compress it?
just download deja's files easy
OK. How big will the files be?
very lol
short
short
i cant download huge files...
That might be a problem
That might be a problem
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire HelpLula Wallhack activity code error please helpAJ 3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI am Getting A Combat Arms Error(PLEASE HELP!) 5 Combat Arms HelpPay Pal Error! Please help!HA 1 C++/C Programming[Help]I get these SYNTAX errors.Please HelpPH 2 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatserror please help meRO 16
