I'll tell you exactly how big it is once it compresses.
Crossfire Error please help!!!
OK cool how much longer does it take? Is there a percentage bar?
OK this is off this topic but what do you guys think is better a combat axe or a field shovel?
I unno never used either one.
Btw, the file is 407MB not that big. :P
And I just started *********, cause it just finished compressing.
Btw, the file is 407MB not that big. :P
And I just started *********, cause it just finished compressing.
Dam the file is too big well that sucks! But thank you very much Deja Vu and I are Epic
So your saying that I did all that for nothing? 

Well ya. Im sory dude... But thank you, you got thanked twice though 

Is there a way to close this Thread/Post?
A mod/Minion will close it.
okay this is done
/closed
/closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire HelpLula Wallhack activity code error please helpAJ 3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI am Getting A Combat Arms Error(PLEASE HELP!) 5 Combat Arms HelpPay Pal Error! Please help!HA 1 C++/C Programming[Help]I get these SYNTAX errors.Please HelpPH 2 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatserror please help meRO 16